No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant remember the last time the number 1 and number 2 teams met in the title. It think that UMASS and UK were 1 and 2 but met in the semis. Might have been all the way back to Indiana's undefeated season....IIR, they beat Michigan in the title game....Michigan only lost three times that season....all to Indiana. Not sure about the rankings of Indiana State and Michigan state in the Bird/Magic year.

Comment

• I am pulling for Gonzaga tonight

Comment

• Im kind of wanting the Zags to win....but I really admire the way Baylor is playing....they are just as team oriented in sharing the ball as the Zags and a loooooootttt more physically gifted.

I have to remind myself though that UCLA shot the lights out of the ball from 2 and 3....the percentages would have won 99.9 % of their games played. That one was just the .1

Both these teams are deserving of being where they are.

Comment

• I'm only pulling for Baylor because I don't want the Zags to have the undefeated season.

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 Fly View Post
            I'm only pulling for Baylor because I don't want the Zags to have the undefeated season.
            They’d be one of the least offensive teams to do it, but yeah. If it can’t be us, I don’t want it to be anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
              Don't be surprised if Baylor wins.
              I won't be surprised at all. I hope it happens.
              John 3:3

Comment

• Only one Freshman starting. It's not just this year. It's rare that a very young team wins a national championship. It doesn't help when a head coach encourages no player to stay. Yeah, tell how many players live's he's helped, and there are at least that many players that could have done better by staying a year or two.

Comment

• Gonzaga getting punched in the nuts early on.

Comment

• Baylor blitzing Gonzaga. Zags are hungover and Suggs got a terrible foul on that charge and compounded it by reaching in for his 2nd foul early.

Zags are in trouble.

Comment

• 2 block/charge calls and they missed them both. And, that was a great block. So far this crew isn't good.

Comment

• Zags are getting smashed. Baylor looks like the best team in the country.

Comment

• Baylor is just on a different plane right now. Their defense is unreal and they’re getting after it. Long way to go but Gonzaga might get run back to Spokane if they don’t wake up.

Comment

• Baylor's strength is so much better than the Zags. When a Zag moves into a Baylor defender, he doesn't give.

Comment

• Holy moly I’m glad the UK Wildcats didn’t play Baylor this season. They play like men.

Comment

• Gonzaga wins by 6-7. Baylor had a chance to make this game out of reach and their foul trouble will doom them.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X