NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post
    Gonzaga wins by 6-7. Baylor had a chance to make this game out of reach and their foul trouble will doom them.
    Guess I can go to bed then. No point in watching it I know what’s going to happen. 😉

Comment

• I kind of expect that too. I won’t be surprised if either team wins but I imagine Gonzaga will figure out how to get back into this game. Cutting the lead in half was a good start.

Comment

• I keep expecting Baylor to slam the door, but hasn't happened yet

Comment

• Still too early to slam the door but man, that last sequence of getting the lead to single digits and then having it stretched back to 16 has to be demoralizing.

Comment

• Yeah, that might seal it. Baylor takes the punch and keeps throwing haymakers. Shooting better percentage from 3 than in close. Outrebounding the Zags like no ones business.

Comment

• One thing to watch is Baylor has 2 guys with 4 fouls.

Comment

• Gonzaga looks about dead.

Comment

• Does Gonzaga have a run left in them? Baylor is leaving the door slightly cracked. 3 fouls and two turnovers in last 2:00 gives Gonzaga at least a slight chance.

Comment

• ^
                    Every time it looks like Baylor is leaving the door cracked Gonzaga trips over the couch trying to get to it.

Comment

• Gonzaga’s done.

Comment

• This game is over! The only thing left for the history books is the final score. I sure hope Cal is seeing what can happen with strong guards who can shoot.
                        John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                          This game is over! The only thing left for the history books is the final score. I sure hope Cal is seeing what can happen with strong guards who can shoot.
                          And cohesive teams that come together over multiple seasons

Comment

• So much for the great matchup predictions. This game was never really in doubt from the tip.

Comment

• The Baylor players must all be body builders. Impressive strength at all positions and very physical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                                Gonzaga getting punched in the nuts early on.
                                Sounds awful. No wonder they lost.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X