No announcement yet.

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly: Duke Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to have some monstrous games, and I'm with you Downes, that was a big miss by Cal. I know it's easy to say and we do it every year, but if you just throw him on this team....wow, what a difference that would be.

Comment

Ah this group will figure it out. Got another big game in…what…5 or 6 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post

Agree...they looked very good against MSU and were missing one of their best players. They don't play another decent team until January. They could very easily be 13-0 before playing anyone that is any good. UK on the other hand has ND, Ohio St, UL prior to January. KU is only 2 wins behind UK and I think probably passes us sometime in December or January.
        Agree with your evaluation, but lets also remember half of the team are "super seniors" and return players, so they should be a well oiled machine.

Comment

Although we lost, we fought (Phew! no glimpses as of now, of the 2020 team) and Will is taking the time to do GBU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 85 Fly View Post
            Although we lost, we fought (Phew! no glimpses as of now, of the 2020 team) and Will is taking the time to do GBU!!!
            Yup. Love Will's GBUs. He should have been a writer.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly: Duke Edition

Collapse
            Working...
            X