X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Frederick To Undergo Surgical Procedure, Will Miss Entire Year

Well, that's a bummer.

Shaedon Sharpe?

Frederick is a guy that just can’t stay healthy. Not sure you could ever count on him to actually play

Comment

Feel bad for him. .hopefully he makes it back healthy for next season

Comment

Will this cause Sharpe to consider playing this season?

Comment

The most important thing is for this young man to get healthy, then we'll see if he can stay healthy. Praying for him and his family.
          John 3:3

Comment

Hate to hear this. He's intriguing but I think injuries have plagued him for years. IIRC he was injured in high school and more than once at Iowa.

Not sure what it means if anything for Sharpe, but it definitely opens the door big time for Allen.

Comment

Looks like all those people piling on Ryan Lemond and KSR for inaccurate reporting in a race to be first might owe them an apology…

sorry for CJ
              Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
              He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
              Originally posted by Charlie Munger
              I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

How many years of eligibility will he have when he returns next season? Hope his surgery is successful and he's part of the 2022 team.

Comment

Originally posted by 85 Fly View Post
                  How many years of eligibility will he have when he returns next season? Hope his surgery is successful and he's part of the 2022 team.
                  Three, if he wants them (including a medical redshirt).

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
                    Looks like all those people piling on Ryan Lemond and KSR for inaccurate reporting in a race to be first might owe them an apology…

sorry for CJ
                    It’s hilarious to me as goofy as he is that he very clearly has sources and knows quite a bit. Feels like he has broken quite a few stories on KSR.

Comment

The silver lining with Fredrick is that we have players on this team who can do what he does.

He's probably more intriguing on next year's team (if he can get and stay healthy).

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

It’s hilarious to me as goofy as he is that he very clearly has sources and knows quite a bit. Feels like he has broken quite a few stories on KSR.
                        It’s easy to forget that he’s the only trained sports journalist/reporter of the group.
                        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Three, if he wants them (including a medical redshirt).
                          Three, even though he redshirted at Iowa (don't know if it was medical or freshman redshirt) ? The redshirt calculation always confuses me as it pertains to remaining eligibility; not to mention, this year is a "freebie return season" (NCAA Covid rule)

Comment

Originally posted by 85 Fly View Post

Three, even though he redshirted at Iowa (don't know if it was medical or freshman redshirt) ? The redshirt calculation always confuses me as it pertains to remaining eligibility; not to mention, this year is a "freebie return season" (NCAA Covid rule)
                            I heard he’ll have his standard remaining year, a medical redshirt if he wants it, plus his COVID year. Players who were playing when the COVID year was granted will be permitted to take an extra year during their careers even after the pandemic “ends.” At least that’s how I understand it.

If anyone knows any different, please correct me.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

CJ Frederick To Undergo Surgical Procedure, Will Miss Entire Year

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X