Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calipari on Sharpe: "I don't think [he'll play], but we'll see when he gets here."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calipari on Sharpe: "I don't think [he'll play], but we'll see when he gets here."

Definitely leaving the door open to the possibility.

Went on to say that he's not sure what kind of shape Sharpe is going to be in.

Comment

That Frederick injury changed things considerably, imo.

Comment

There is zero chance in my mind that he isn't going to play. Unless he shows up looking like Zion, there is no way the best player on the team isn't going to play for this team. Imagine the lineup of Wheeler, TyTy, Grady, Sharpe and Oscar....oh my!

Comment

If he's absolutely not available for the NBA draft and he's in good enough shape to play, let's put him in.

Comment

If he is ready let him play. Many things could change by next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
              If he's absolutely not available for the NBA draft and he's in good enough shape to play, let's put him in.
              Why do let him play if he is eligible for the NBA draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post

Why do let him play if he is eligible for the NBA draft?
                If he is eligible, Cal might want to “hide” him to keep his hype as low as possible. He’s already a known commodity so that probably wouldn’t do much good, but if you’re trying to keep one of the best players in the country in the fold for another year, the last thing you’d do is show him off during the NCAA tournament.

Comment

If Sharpe manages to pull a Hamidou on us, just go ahead and ban me for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                    If Sharpe manages to pull a Hamidou on us, just go ahead and ban me for a few months.
                    It's fine if you get banned. You can just join the Wildcatnation.net dark web text chain. That's where all the good info is anyway.

It's me, JWORLD, Sunballer, Rich Moon, and owllycat.

Comment

That one sounds more fun.

Comment

In fairness, Hami came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

In fairness, Hami came back.
                          I think it was more that he didn't get the promise of being drafted and so he...had to come back.

Sharpe would get that promise. That's why I phrased it as I did.

Comment

I think it was more that he didn't get the promise of being drafted and so he...had to come back.

Sharpe would get that promise. That's why I phrased it as I did.
                            Fair

Comment

As I understand it Sharpe can't go to the NBA? At least that's what was being tweeted a couple weeks ago.

The rule is that you have to be a calendar year removed from your high school graduation IIRC.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Calipari on Sharpe: "I don't think [he'll play], but we'll see when he gets here."

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X