No announcement yet.

Albany vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year was different. We sucked so bad that there was no reason not to give Allen a chance.

The situation has changed.

Comment

That game looked like one the players were happy to see end. Not a whole lot of smiling or camaraderie going on in that one.

Comment

Hated to miss this one but I had a date with my 11 year old granddaughter who plays on her 6th grade team. I see I might have watched the more entertaining game.
        John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
          Last year was different. We sucked so bad that there was no reason not to give Allen a chance.

The situation has changed.
          Yep.

Comment

After last year I am going to enjoy any win we get no matter how bad it was

Comment

Slog of a game but there were a couple of good things that happened.

Keion Brooks played really well I thought. He's starting to put some things together.

Kellan Grady looked out of it in the first half but played a great second half. He looks like a guy who needs stuff run for him. He's not going to go get it like some of these five-star studs we've had. But if you set him up and run him things he can help you. Not nearly assertive enough to be a "star" and best-case scenario for UK is that Shaedon Sharpe comes in, is legit, and Grady can be an offensive punch off the bench.

Comment

^ Also, two very good games in a row for TyTy.

I like TyTy because he's willing to do little things. He's not just a shooter, he'll get in there and rebound for you. He's a willing passer. He's one of the few guys on this jumpshooting team (along with Wheeler) who will attack all the way to the rim.

Really good player. Been trying to think of who he reminds me of, and I think I've got it: a Brandon Knight/Tyrese Maxey hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                  ^ Also, two very good games in a row for TyTy.

I like TyTy because he's willing to do little things. He's not just a shooter, he'll get in there and rebound for you. He's a willing passer. He's one of the few guys on this jumpshooting team (along with Wheeler) who will attack all the way to the rim.

Really good player. Been trying to think of who he reminds me of, and I think I've got it: a Brandon Knight/Tyrese Maxey hybrid.
                  I see a little Brandon Knight and a lot of Shai Alexander.

I actually don't see much Maxey in his game. You always knew where he qas on the court, while TyTy seems to just float around and quietly make plays

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Albany vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X