Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
    Sharpe won’t be here, though.
    Speaking of Sharpe, wonder why he hasn't made an announcement of his intentions?
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Speaking of Sharpe, wonder why he hasn't made an announcement of his intentions?
      I expect a few announcements next week. Would almost bet my house that Sharpe's announcement will simply be that he's testing the waters but maintaining college eligibility for now.

Comment

• I just read that 5 players from St Peters have entered the transfer portal

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

I don’t know anything about Shaedon or his family. May be wonderful selfless folks. But I also acknowledge the fact that if there is no benefit to Shaedon to announce, then Shaedon may not announce until he has to. There’s a chance he’s not concerned that we want to know.

For that matter—if he is planning on playing for UK like he has committed to do—then there’s really nothing to announce.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
            Sharpe won’t be here, though.
            Likely not

Comment

• Some are of the opinion that it will be a bad news good news scenario. Sharpe will announce he is leaving followed by Oscar is returning. This would soften the Sharpe leaving news. Time will tell 😊

Comment

• Skyy Clark really screwed UK. Both sides were interested in a divorce for quite a while, but for obvious reasons Cal wasn’t going to be the one to cut ties. Had Skyy backed out of his commitment earlier, we could have Nick Smith along with Cason and Livingston. Smith would’ve made a fine contingency plan in the likely event Sharpe leaves.

Comment

• Matt Jones just said that he feels "very good" about Oscar's return on the radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                    Matt Jones just said that he feels "very good" about Oscar's return on the radio.
                    Didn’t realize Oscar was considering a radio career

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                      Matt Jones just said that he feels "very good" about Oscar's return on the radio.
                      It would be one of the biggest "gets" of Calipari's career in Lexington.

It will not win him any fans for sure. But if we have any hope next year of being elite, Oscar has to come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                        It will not win him any fans for sure. But if we have any hope next year of being elite, Oscar has to come back.
                        Agreed on both parts. The fanbase and program will get all of the credit for this. Cal does play some part, though, and it would be a gesture of confidence and trust that Cal desperately needs right now.

If he comes back, does Oscar slide into a sort of Chuck Hayes level of reverence with the fanbase? I would have to think so

Comment

• Off topic but Castleton returning to UF

Comment

• Slater’s now saying Oscar is likely to return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
                              Slater’s now saying Oscar is likely to return.
                              Ben Roberts is saying the same thing contingent on his NIL getting straightened out.
                              "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Ben Roberts is saying Sharpe will be announcing that he's entering the draft within a few days.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X