Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Ben Roberts is saying the same thing contingent on his NIL getting straightened out.
    Cal better be doing everything he can to get Oscar's NIL stuff lined out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Ben Roberts is saying the same thing contingent on his NIL getting straightened out.
      Matt Jones is reporting today that he hear the NIL got sorted and Oscar is likely to be back.
      Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
      He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
      Originally posted by Charlie Munger
      I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

• https://247sports.com/college/kentuc...il--185970891/

Everyone go buy a shirt and support Oscar.

Comment

• Someone on Catsillustrated posted a Ben Roberts excerpt that UK expects Sharpe will go pro.

Not surprising but further confirmation that Cal was FOS about Sharpe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
            Yeah, I'm not sure this can really be laid at Cal's feet. This is a phenomenon that's happening everywhere.

Nor do I think Hopkins needed to play any more than he did. Kid was kind of a gun. And he was overweight. I never was overly impressed with him...but you did see a foundation for a solid player down the road. He has a nice skillset.
            I agree with your evaluation; you can see his potential, but he wasn't a 5 star for a reason-wish him the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
              I just read that 5 players from St Peters have entered the transfer portal
              and so far their former coach hasn't picked them up to play for Seton Hall *shrugging shoulders*

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                Someone on Catsillustrated posted a Ben Roberts excerpt that UK expects Sharpe will go pro.

Not surprising but further confirmation that Cal was FOS about Sharpe.
                Sharpe, Sharpe sound kinda familiar but can't place him. Who did he play for?

Comment

• It is beginning to look like Oscar may return, we still have holes at 4 spor and the 3 that must be filled Lots of unknowns and " hope" surrounding current roster. One would hope between Frederick and Wallace we will be okay at the 2 and I still think Wheeler can do a serviceable job at the point.Loosing Sharpe will be a huge blow to this roster

Comment

• Jacob Toppin will enter the draft but maintain his eligibility.

Comment

• Toppin will likely not be a first rounder so you'd expect him to return. But may have a team in the second round who gives him a guarantee. His athleticism is head-turning for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                        Jacob Toppin will enter the draft but maintain his eligibility.
                        Didn't see that coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                          Jacob Toppin will enter the draft but maintain his eligibility.
                          Sharpe as well.
                          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• I saw, on Twitter, that Oscar, Joe and Kelly Craft met with Mitch McConnel to get the NIL law changed. If Oscar's only hope is getting a Federal law changed, I'm not very optimistic.
                            "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• To hell with Sharpe and to hell with Cal.

Comment

• I can understand Toppin going through the process. He's a dynamite athlete and should evaluate his options.

As for Sharpe, I'm not willing to forgive Cal for allowing Kentucky to be used like this. Unacceptable.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X