Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did y'all read J Pilgrim's article ?

A behind-the-scenes look at Shaedon Sharpe's decision to turn pro

https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-w...n-to-turn-pro/

Comment

• Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
      Other than a wasted scholarship, I’m not all that upset. Have been hearing from the get-go he wasn’t going to play. Can’t miss what you never had. Bye bye Sharp!
      I agree Cathy....See ya...So his parents and Cal wanted him to play but his handler said NO
      Last edited by TrueblueCATfan; 04-22-2022, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSs7V0aJec

I literally laughed until tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSs7V0aJec

I literally laughed until tears were rolling down my cheeks.
          I posted this a few posts up. Mods, please ban KC after you ban Downes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

You know I don't read anybody else's posts, Dwight. It's all about me.

Comment

Can't we just ban Dwayne Washington ? If we are to believe everything that has been floated out there, this guy's on level with Sam Gilbert , Emery Worldwide Package, Christian Laettner, the Crispin brothers, and Ryan Harrow's Anxiety.

Let's just cut to the chase here...because Sharpe said he's maintaining his eligibility. I'm saying there's a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                . I'm saying there's a chance.
                Narrator: "There isn't."

Comment

• Cal doubled down on that this morning. We’ve gone from Basketball Benny to straight up Dumb and Dumber in his view.

And that was the reference above, if it wasn’t obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                    Cal doubled down on that this morning. We’ve gone from Basketball Benny to straight up Dumb and Dumber in his view.

And that was the reference above, if it wasn’t obvious
                    What did he say?

Comment

• KSR put a post up with some quotes where Cal was on the radio show with Issel and Pratt this am. He says “It is not done” regarding Shaedon’s decision.

Worse than that, though, is this:

“What changed is, he was coming back, that was the plan,” Calipari said. “Then all of a sudden some circumstances changed and maybe he can be picked in those early, early picks. Maybe he can’t. He signed up for classes, both summer and fall. He put his stuff from his room in the basement of the Lodge because you can’t keep it in there (during the offseason). Kids that are coming back just put it down there, he put his stuff down there. We don’t know.”
                      Really?

Comment

• "Some circumstances changed" = the Sharpe family played him.

Comment

• But the suggestion that Shaedon’s sheets, pillowcase, and laundry hamper being in the basement of the Coal Lodge are at least some proof that he’s not 100% gone is not only insulting but…Pitino level of dishonesty. C’mon, man!

Comment

• Cal has lost about as much off his PR game as he has off his coaching over the last three or four years.

This is the way you stumble and flail around when you're burnt out.

Comment

"Some circumstances changed" = the Sharpe family played him.
                              Actually according to Kyle Tucker Cal emphasized on the radio that Sharpe's family will have a say by the end of this. Tucker posited that Cal was trying to remove the handler guy.

Comment

• From Branham's 24/7 article about Shape:

“We’ve known for a long time that this kid will be in the upcoming Draft," said an anonymous NBA executive. "Everything he’s done since has hurt his perception. How do we trust a kid whose camp brazenly lies to every single person they come across?”

At the end of the day, those executives are going to look past that, especially once they can see the talent in person. But that last line is cray cray to hear.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X