Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
    🙄🙄🙄
    I don’t follow.

Comment

• I thought we would have heard something "official" by now, but I have read a few people basically making it sound like Reeves will transfer to UK. Also saw a tweet from Mike Pratt saying we'd get a commitment today.

Glad to have him. We need depth, shooting, and frankly good news right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
        I thought we would have heard something "official" by now, but I have read a few people basically making it sound like Reeves will transfer to UK. Also saw a tweet from Mike Pratt saying we'd get a commitment today.

Glad to have him. We need depth, shooting, and frankly good news right now.
        With all the reports of it from earlier today I expected to hear something by now, too, but I don’t think there’s any reason for concern. Too much smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

With all the reports of it from earlier today I expected to hear something by now, too, but I don’t think there’s any reason for concern. Too much smoke.
          Still can't fine anything but smoke as of 7PM Eastern time.

Comment

I don’t follow.
            Too much drama with Sharpe
            Last edited by CATHYnKY; 04-23-2022, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Too much drama with Sharpe
              Oh, gotcha. Thought that had something to do with Reeves.

Comment

Oh, gotcha. Thought that had something to do with Reeves.
                In a way it does have something to do with Reeves. If you are Reeves would you commit to UK when Cal is saying Sharpe may return?
                Last edited by Los Gatos; 04-23-2022, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post

In a way it does have something to do with Reeves. If you are Reeves would you commit to UK when Cal is saying Sharpe may return?
                  Yeah. Plenty of minutes to go around, especially when the odds are high that Fredrick will eventually miss some time.

Comment

Yeah. Plenty of minutes to go around, especially when the odds are high that Fredrick will eventually miss some time.
                    Well, we disagree on this.

Comment

This. Everyone, including Cal, is pumping CJ to be a major player. He hasn't proven to be able to stay healthy yet. Right now, I feel like we're counting on him to be an assassin. Hopefully, he will stay healthy.

Comment

• Let me take a minute to say how much I love this site. May not post a lot, but I like hearing what fans like me have to say rather than the media all the time.. I am one of the probably almost original posters dating back to Early Mel days. Thanks for your insight and info 😸

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post

Depends on what Reeves wants. A low D1 guy might just love the idea of playing at Kentucky.

However it does strike me as odd that we heard a commitment was inevitable with Reeves, then Cal started talking about a possible Sharpe return...and then there was no commitment from Reeves.

That could mean nothing and he'll commit tomorrow or sometime this week. But I did find it a little interesting.

Comment

Let me take a minute to say how much I love this site. May not post a lot, but I like hearing what fans like me have to say rather than the media all the time.. I am one of the probably almost original posters dating back to Early Mel days. Thanks for your insight and info 😸
                            👍👍👍
                            "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

Depends on what Reeves wants. A low D1 guy might just love the idea of playing at Kentucky.

However it does strike me as odd that we heard a commitment was inevitable with Reeves, then Cal started talking about a possible Sharpe return...and then there was no commitment from Reeves.

That could mean nothing and he'll commit tomorrow or sometime this week. But I did find it a little interesting.
                              It does, at the very least, seem to indicate he may be having second thoughts if he hasn't changed his mind altogether.
                              "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• I didn't hear this with my own ears but my friend says Matt Jones went in on Cal pretty hard on Friday. Says he was blasting Cal's decision to go on the radio with Mike Pratt but wouldn't come on Jones' show. He says he did that because he knew those hosts would lob him softballs and the listening audience wouldn't be nearly as large.

I don't think there's any doubt that's true. But it does make you wonder if Jones will get some heat from Cal and his staff now for saying that--or maybe he's already gotten some heat. Jones has been pretty outspoken about Cal over the last couple years (as he should be).

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X