Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess things ironed themselves out. Probably means the kid from S Dakota State is going elsewhere. Maybe.... maybe not....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220427-110448.png
Views:	88
Size:	501.3 KB
ID:	288064

Comment

• Clearly Reeves was waiting on confirmation of Sharpe draft eligibility. I think the roster is set now. But you never know

Comment

• Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post
        Guess things ironed themselves out. Probably means the kid from S Dakota State is going elsewhere. Maybe.... maybe not....
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220427-110448.png Views:	0 Size:	501.3 KB ID:	288064
        Seems pretty obvious that today’s Sharpe report answered Reeves’ questions. I would t say this eliminates the SDSU guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Seems pretty obvious that today’s Sharpe report answered Reeves’ questions. I would t say this eliminates the SDSU guy.
          So does Cal start 0 outside shooters with

Oscar Toppin
          Livingston
          Wallace
          Wheeler

??? 🤣🤣🤣

Gotta have one shooter in there right?? Right????

Maybe we'll bring both our shooters off the bench. Wouldn't surprise me

Comment

• The staff is still 100% going all in on Schiereman, even with thr Reeves commitment.

Comment

• Very nice pick-up.

Still a lot of weight on Cason Wallace to be THE guy on the perimeter if Reeves is the last guard we sign. I hope they're still going hard on Schiereman. Need more juice in the backcourt as it stands right now IMO.

Comment

• I was really hoping for Scheierman but here we are again to where if Cal passed on Reeves and we didn't end up getting Scheierman it wouldn't been good.

With CJ's history with injuries, maybe he could still see an opportunity though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
                  I was really hoping for Scheierman but here we are again to where if Cal passed on Reeves and we didn't end up getting Scheierman it wouldn't been good.
                  They had been involved with Reeves for quite awhile though. Weeks.

If it turns out that Reeves negates Scheierman I'm not sure you can really blame the staff for that one. I think if you're in with a player to this level and he's ready to commit, throwing on the brakes like that just on the off chance you could get this other guy isn't a good look. It's also loaded with risk.

You just have to hope UK has a shot with both.

Comment

• Kentucky hosting unranked point guard Adou Thiero right now.

Huge (6'6") kid who's described as a "late bloomer."

https://247sports.com/college/kentuc...sit-186825207/

Comment

• Kyle Tucker says that Cal and O are still in "constant contact" with Scheierman and his agent

If they miss on him, it wont be from lack of trying.

Comment

• In other news, KP did not hire Milt. Some say adding him in any other capacity would force them to stop recruiting DJ. I’m sure there will still be plenty of behind the scenes stuff, but not having Milt there has to help UK with DJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

They had been involved with Reeves for quite awhile though. Weeks.

If it turns out that Reeves negates Scheierman I'm not sure you can really blame the staff for that one. I think if you're in with a player to this level and he's ready to commit, throwing on the brakes like that just on the off chance you could get this other guy isn't a good look. It's also loaded with risk.

You just have to hope UK has a shot with both.
                          100% and that's why you had to take the Reeves commitment because Scheierman has made it clear he wants to play on the big stage and a lot of teams of that caliber are offering him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
                            In other news, KP did not hire Milt. Some say adding him in any other capacity would force them to stop recruiting DJ. I’m sure there will still be plenty of behind the scenes stuff, but not having Milt there has to help UK with DJ.
                            That definitely can't hurt, not saying I am overly confident by any means but the whole Milt connection was really going to make it hard for DJ to not play for the birds.

Comment

• I saw somebody say yesterday that Baylor Scheierman was a Duke fan growing up.

Have no idea whether that'll end up mattering or not, but they're going to have a ton of PT for him based on all they lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                                I saw somebody say yesterday that Baylor Scheierman was a Duke fan growing up.

Have no idea whether that'll end up mattering or not, but they're going to have a ton of PT for him based on all they lost.
                                Except that he said in interviews he grew up a Kansas fan.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X