Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Except that he said in interviews he grew up a Kansas fan.
    I read the same thing..

Comment

• Know who’s not on our team? The same guy who’s not gonna be on Tennessee’s team anymore, and who wasn’t on Auburn’s team last year…

Justin Powell is transferring again.

Comment

• With the addition of Reeves , I think we are done unless Baylor decides to come. Personally I wish we had another point guard, Wheeler gets hurt or in foul trouble who plays the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jload View Post
          With the addition of Reeves , I think we are done unless Baylor decides to come. Personally I wish we had another point guard, Wheeler gets hurt or in foul trouble who plays the point.
          Cason, or Reeves.

I do agree that we could use another guard, though. Baylor wouldn’t exactly solve that, but he’d be too good to pass up.

Comment

• Is Ware the only backup we have to Oscar?

Comment

• Originally posted by justford View Post
              Is Ware the only backup we have to Oscar?
              Collins, too.

Comment

Know who’s not on our team? The same guy who’s not gonna be on Tennessee’s team anymore, and who wasn’t on Auburn’s team last year…

Going back to his entire career that kid has sure been on a lot of different teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

Weird.

I might send Cal a tweeter asking him if he plans to actually field a roster for the University of Kentucky men's basketball program or if we should just shift our allegiance over to the rifle team.
                  He has good size, mid-range and a 3 pt shot. Like Grady, he would need a minute to get up to SEC game speed due to the conference he's coming from, but that's ok. I think it comes down to us and KU (which is closer to home). Read Baylor has always liked KU & UK but his agent is die-hard BBN so we'll see

Comment

• Originally posted by Jload View Post
                    We need a couple of PROVEN shooters out of the portal in case our freshmen are bust
                    Facts!

Comment

Seems pretty obvious that today’s Sharpe report answered Reeves’ questions. I would t say this eliminates the SDSU guy.
                      Facts!

Comment

Know who’s not on our team? The same guy who’s not gonna be on Tennessee’s team anymore, and who wasn’t on Auburn’s team last year…

*slapping my forehead* another Charlie Moore- how many teams?!

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 Fly View Post

*slapping my forehead* another Charlie Moore- how many teams?!
                          If you count his high school transfers, six? Maybe seven?

Comment

This will be interesting to follow. There seems no way he would qualify for the "one time transfer exception" yet I expect him to request a waiver. With the NCAA you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post

This will be interesting to follow. There seems no way he would qualify for the "one time transfer exception" yet I expect him to request a waiver. With the NCAA you never know.
                              He will end up being like Charlie Moore (he did have a good one-and-done run tho with Miami) 30 yrs old ( I exaggerate -think Charlie is 24) when he finishes his college basketball career. At this point for him tho, he should quit college and try his luck overseas. Lol

Comment

• Jai Lucas to Duke. Not good.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X