Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I wish nothing but the best for Allen...but he better learn to play defense

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

      Cal definitely mishandled the Allen situation. BUT, I also think it’s true that Allen wasn’t really good enough to play meaningful minutes at Kentucky.

      This is probably best for all involved.
      I think you are probably right.
      Aspirational...

      Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
      He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
      Originally posted by Charlie Munger
      I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
        I wish nothing but the best for Allen...but he better learn to play defense
        That should go for everyone on this team😊

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
          I wish nothing but the best for Allen...but he better learn to play defense
          Why? Brooks played a lot and he played no defense.
          John 3:3

          Comment


          • #50
            I saw where Allen is drawing interest from, but not limited to, UofL, WKU and TA&M.
            "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

            Comment


            • #51
              I’m sure he’ll torch us for 30 next year.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                I’m sure he’ll torch us for 30 next year.
                The sadist in me is rooting for TAMU and this ^.
                Aspirational...

                Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

                Comment


                • #53
                  Iverson Molinar may be available. He’s going to test pro options, but his NBA prospects are low right now. Won’t return to Miss. St. either way.

                  I wouldn’t mind a backcourt of Molinar, Wallace, and Fredrick.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
                    Iverson Molinar may be available. He’s going to test pro options, but his NBA prospects are low right now. Won’t return to Miss. St. either way.

                    I wouldn’t mind a backcourt of Molinar, Wallace, and Fredrick.
                    Heck yes. That'd be amazing.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

                      Heck yes. That'd be amazing.
                      I guess Wheeler’d be in there, too. Would still need at least one more shooter, imo.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Whoa momma. Terrence Shannon is on the board. He’d be a heck of a get to replace Sharpe. Or a heck of a piece to play with Sharpe.

                        Let’s see what you’re made of, Cal. Get him in here.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

                          Heck yes. That'd be amazing.
                          That’s probably optimistic. I’d say that COULD be amazing. Don’t run plays for any of them and it would be “OK.” Better hope they can create their own shot and get it off quickly

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Shannon’s the answer. Get him.

                            Very exciting possibility.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
                              Shannon’s the answer. Get him.

                              Very exciting possibility.
                              According to Matt Jones Kentucky has reached out to him

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
                                Iverson Molinar may be available. He’s going to test pro options, but his NBA prospects are low right now. Won’t return to Miss. St. either way.

                                I wouldn’t mind a backcourt of Molinar, Wallace, and Fredrick.
                                Heck yes

                                Comment

                                 

                                A Word From Our Founder

                                With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

                                The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X