Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's still a number of quality players in the portal but everything is so quiet lately I wouldn't be surprised if our very thin roster is set.

Comment

• Another take it for whatever it’s worth

Toppin tweeted Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by justford View Post
        Another take it for whatever it’s worth

Toppin tweeted Decisions, decisions.
        That's sorta concerning considering I think everybody had just been penciling Toppin on the roster.

Comment

• You have to consider that Toppin’s older brother may be talking to NBA people behind the scene about some kind of arrangement concerning his brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

I doubt he’s even at the level we’d need him to be for that role. Cason will probably handle backup PG duties. Reeves, too.
            Yup he should stick-around for awhile; think Cal did dad a "solid". His handles are good for a HS player but he needs work.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
              There's still a number of quality players in the portal but everything is so quiet lately I wouldn't be surprised if our very thin roster is set.
              I want mullet man, but like someone said probably be easier to get him if Jai was here...my guess is he ends up at UNC-Manek 2.0

Comment

• Toppin announces he will return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                  Toppin announces he will return.
                  Great news!
                  John 3:3

Comment

• Great news about Toppin coming back...how cool we will have 3 seniors next season

The whole Sharpe thing Should never happen again

Comment

Toppin announces he will return.
                      Awesome. It appears we have our team barring some wild last-minute surprise. A lot of (good) things need to happen for this squad to be a legit top five team, IMO.

Cason Wallace needs to be a legitimate Calipari Freshman.

CJ Fredrick needs to stay healthy and be a better defender than he was at Iowa.

Jacob Toppin needs to be greatly improved.

Oscar needs to be 2021-22 Oscar.

Antonio Reeves needs to be able to make the jump to high D1 seamlessly.

Chris Livingston needs to be able to give us substantial minutes.

Lance Ware needs to be not just an energy guy but an actual basketball player.

Damion Collins needs to be not just a placeholder but an actual basketball player.

Sahvir Wheeler needs to be able to keep defenses more honest than he did last year.

If all that happens I'd say we're a legit top five team. But just looking at it on paper I think we're a bit thin at guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

Awesome. It appears we have our team barring some wild last-minute surprise. A lot of (good) things need to happen for this squad to be a legit top five team, IMO.

Cason Wallace needs to be a legitimate Calipari Freshman.

CJ Fredrick needs to stay healthy and be a better defender than he was at Iowa.

Jacob Toppin needs to be greatly improved.

Oscar needs to be 2021-22 Oscar.

Antonio Reeves needs to be able to make the jump to high D1 seamlessly.

Chris Livingston needs to be able to give us substantial minutes.

Lance Ware needs to be not just an energy guy but an actual basketball player.

Damion Collins needs to be not just a placeholder but an actual basketball player.

Sahvir Wheeler needs to be able to keep defenses more honest than he did last year.

If all that happens I'd say we're a legit top five team. But just looking at it on paper I think we're a bit thin at guard.
                        I, for the most part, agree and thin at guard is never good. Hopefully we get a surprise from at least one.
                        John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
                          Great news about Toppin coming back...how cool we will have 3 seniors next season

Guess what, it undoubtedly will.

Comment

Guess what, it undoubtedly will.
                            Yep you are probably right

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
                              Great news about Toppin coming back...how cool we will have 3 seniors next season

The way to make sure the Sharpe thing doesn't happen again is for Cal to leave. I'm all for that.

Comment

• Yup looks like we are done and I also see mullet man committed to ILL (don't even know if we reached out). I would like one more piece, but oh well probably scraping the portal barrel if we did that at this point.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X