Sports Ticker

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justford View Post
    Is UK showing any interest in this guy?

https://www.aseaofblue.com/platform/...ws-connecticut

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Very much so.
    Yup...he's raw, but good shot blocker. Was hoping he was competing at Pangos in LV.
    Last edited by 85 Fly; 06-09-2022, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• After reading an interview with Frederick last week that he was healed and stoked for the season today I read that he might not be ready to Play in August in Bahamas which seems to say he hasn't fully recovered. It is what it is but why say you ready one day and then have the staff say you aren't the next. That's the kind of crap going on at UK for a while that drives me nuts. Also if he isn't fully recovered ered it's unconscionable that Cal didn't bring aboard another shooter as he is the only proven shooter at this level we have and if he can't go it will be crippling to our offense

Comment

• Originally posted by Jload View Post
        After reading an interview with Frederick last week that he was healed and stoked for the season today I read that he might not be ready to Play in August in Bahamas which seems to say he hasn't fully recovered. It is what it is but why say you ready one day and then have the staff say you aren't the next. That's the kind of crap going on at UK for a while that drives me nuts. Also if he isn't fully recovered ered it's unconscionable that Cal didn't bring aboard another shooter as he is the only proven shooter at this level we have and if he can't go it will be crippling to our offense
        IIRC Kentucky has been really careful with players on these foreign trips in the past. I believe we've had players out both times we went to the Bahamas.

Could be just the staff feeling like there's not enough reward to offset the risk of Fredrick playing. I wouldn't put too much stock in it unless we roll around to October and there are rumors that he might not be ready then.

Comment

• I wish I hadn’t read the article as I got angry about the whole Sharpe debacle.

Recent quotes from Sharpe

1) “At the end of the day, it was my decision to not play.”

2) “ I see myself as one of the greatest players to ever play basketball.”
          Last edited by justford; 06-17-2022, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I wish I hadn’t read the article as I got angry about the whole Sharpe debacle.

I saw, on Twitter this morning, where he was quoted as saying he has no regrets about not playing while at UK.
            "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

I wish I hadn’t read the article as I got angry about the whole Sharpe debacle.

I saw that too...how arrogant can one be....IMO he was never a CAT

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post

I was always under the impression that the coach made out the schedule. Cal needs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by samsdad View Post

I was always under the impression that the coach made out the schedule. Cal needs to go.
                  Perfect description of the tail wagging the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by samsdad View Post

I agree. Cal was played by an arrogant kid.
                    John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post

Certainly not a CAT for me either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post

Certainly not a CAT for me either.
                        Same here.
                        "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Here too!
                          John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

I agree. Cal was played by an arrogant kid.
                            Or he was complicit with it. Either way, he needs to get out.

Comment

• It takes a lot for me to root against a kid, but after all the BS that he just spouted I really hope he somehow falls out of the lottery and is a bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
                                It takes a lot for me to root against a kid, but after all the BS that he just spouted I really hope he somehow falls out of the lottery and is a bust.
                                Yeah, I feel the same. Nothing about this sat well with me but I was willing to believe the kid's handers were the scapegoats in this. Turns out he is who I thought he was.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X