Sports Ticker

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
    It takes a lot for me to root against a kid, but after all the BS that he just spouted I really hope he somehow falls out of the lottery and is a bust.
    Oh, I won't root against him, he just doesn't exist for me. On the other hand, I suspect, a number of you are familiar with the German word "schadenfreude". If he is a complete bust, that will be me smiling.

PS: I see schadenfreude is now in the Oxford English dictionary.

Comment

• Satisfying article from old friend of the program, Gregg Doyel:

https://archive.ph/2022.06.20-190204...rs/7681221001/

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
        Satisfying article from old friend of the program, Gregg Doyel:

I have gotten to the point where I detest this person. I am really looking forward to watching what I think is going to be an epic flame-out.

I don't mind if Cal makes nice with him or whatever, but if it's really true he was asked to play and didn't he will NEVER be a Wildcat to me and I hope he falls flat on his face.
        Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
        He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
        Originally posted by Charlie Munger
        I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Satisfying article from old friend of the program, Gregg Doyel:

My only criticism is that it isn't scathing enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

I have gotten to the point where I detest this person. I am really looking forward to watching what I think is going to be an epic flame-out.

I don't mind if Cal makes nice with him or whatever, but if it's really true he was asked to play and didn't he will NEVER be a Wildcat to me and I hope he falls flat on his face.
            My concern is that if the Shaedon Sharpe experiment succeeds, there's going to be more of this. I hope Sharpe fails because I want this whole system to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

My only criticism is that it isn't scathing enough.
              I really like the last line.

Comment

I really like the last line.
                I miss Doyel at CBS Sports.

Comment

• Cal has the program back where he wants it. Sharpe went 7th. Yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Catsrock View Post
                    Cal has the program back where he wants it. Sharpe went 7th. Yay!
                    I didn't like the announcement connecting him with Kentucky. At least Cal wasn't there.
                    John 3:3

Comment

• Lucas was sitting with Tyty.
                      "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Originally posted by Catsrock View Post
                        Cal has the program back where he wants it. Sharpe went 7th. Yay!
                        Lol

Comment

• Jai Lucas sitting at TyTy's table with Cal nowhere to be found was not a good look.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                            Jai Lucas sitting at TyTy's table with Cal nowhere to be found was not a good look.
                            Yeah, not sure what was up with that.

Comment

Jai Lucas sitting at TyTy's table with Cal nowhere to be found was not a good look.
                              I said the same thing ..someone said he was at the Yankees game

Comment

Yeah, Cal kinda needs to be in or out. Maybe the idea is if he stays away it's less of a story when TyTy's draft position craters but it also looks like, "I don't want to be associated with late-round picks". It doesn't make a very compelling case for it being about the players.
                                Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
                                He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                                Originally posted by Charlie Munger
                                I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X