Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

Yeah, Cal kinda needs to be in or out. Maybe the idea is if he stays away it's less of a story when TyTy's draft position craters but it also looks like, "I don't want to be associated with late-round picks". It doesn't make a very compelling case for it being about the players.
    It's strange for sure, especially that the assistant coach from Duke was sitting with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

It's strange for sure, especially that the assistant coach from Duke was sitting with him.
      Kentucky is playing checkers and Duke is playing chess.
      Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
      He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
      Originally posted by Charlie Munger
      I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

• I have a feeling something is going on in the program and signs like Cal not being with TyTy, Cal being so quiet, certainly is different.
        John 3:3

Comment

• Does anyone know when was the last time Cal missed a draft night? I'm just curious.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

EXACTLY...with a coach that has never been a head coach

Comment

• Welcome Mr Dillingham

Comment

• Idk what to make of Cal not being at the draft. Has that happened since he's been here? Throw in Jai sitting there and it feels like somethings afoot. Sharpe BOOOOO, TyTy MAKE THEM REGRET IT. Also, is the Bud Light dilly dilly slogan still a thing because I feel like it's appropriate given the commitment and the fact that I've indulged a few tonight LOL!

Comment

Saw where Scheyer hired a dude from Nike as their NIL guy which all but assured that Duke is gonna be a Nike feeder program.

Comment

Saw where Scheyer hired a dude from Nike as their NIL guy which all but assured that Duke is gonna be a Nike feeder program.
                    I know, and UK has their finger in their ear with NIL
                    Aspirational...

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
                    I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

The dude is a woman named Rachel Baker

Comment

• Originally posted by justford View Post
                        Welcome Mr Dillingham
                        Huge commitment for Kentucky. One of the highest ranked, and apparently most electric, players we've signed in some years whose last name doesn't rhyme with Harp.

Comment

• I just went to the Kentucky web site and they are counting Sharpe as a Kentucky signee and that is simple not right. All that kid did was practice and sit on the bench plus put on a Kentucky uniform for a picture. The University of Kentucky should never give a kid who did not play a minute, any connection with Kentucky. It's one thing for the NBA and the media to make the connection, but not the University.
                          John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                            I just went to the Kentucky web site and they are counting Sharpe as a Kentucky signee and that is simple not right. All that kid did was practice and sit on the bench plus put on a Kentucky uniform for a picture. The University of Kentucky should never give a kid who did not play a minute, any connection with Kentucky. It's one thing for the NBA and the media to make the connection, but not the University.
                            I agree with you 100%. I guess technically he was a member of the UK basketball team. But never was in my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                              I just went to the Kentucky web site and they are counting Sharpe as a Kentucky signee and that is simple not right. All that kid did was practice and sit on the bench plus put on a Kentucky uniform for a picture. The University of Kentucky should never give a kid who did not play a minute, any connection with Kentucky. It's one thing for the NBA and the media to make the connection, but not the University.
                              He went to class and was enrolled as a student...
                              Aspirational...

Comment

He went to class and was enrolled as a student...
                                This. He actually has more of a claim as a UK student than a UK athlete.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X