Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

He went to class and was enrolled as a student...
    I'm sure you're right, but he never was a Cat and in my opinion, never will be!
    John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
      I just went to the Kentucky web site and they are counting Sharpe as a Kentucky signee and that is simple not right. All that kid did was practice and sit on the bench plus put on a Kentucky uniform for a picture. The University of Kentucky should never give a kid who did not play a minute, any connection with Kentucky. It's one thing for the NBA and the media to make the connection, but not the University.
      Agree 150% Lighthouse. When we learned Coach Cal asked him to play after TyTy went down...and Sharpe and his handlers said "No"...that told me he ain't no UK!

Comment

• Originally posted by justford View Post

The dude is a woman named Rachel Baker
        Rachel has been Ms EYBL go to for awhile...well known in the circuit, not WWW level, but she's up there and Duke got her
        Last edited by 85 Fly; 07-02-2022, 02:11 AM.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Official “Who’s On Our Team?” Thread (UPDATE: Oscar In, Shaedon Out)

Collapse
        Working...
        X