Camden's school under investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camden's school under investigation

What a surprise, you mean to tell me that there is even sketchy things going on at the high school level, no way......

https://www.nj.com/sports/2022/06/as...ug1JjGuUquqlmU

We’re after Bradshaw as well. Kinda makes you wonder who prompted this investigation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
        We’re after Bradshaw as well. Kinda makes you wonder who prompted this investigation.
        Bradshaw is considered the top center in his class at the moment, so I’m glad we’re likely to land him regardless of his connection to DJ. Having said that, I’m not as excited about Bradshaw as others seem to be. It’s a weak class, and outside of two or three players, being “the best” in this class doesn’t mean as much as it does in other years.

Bradshaw doesn’t strike me as an instant-impact guy. Plenty of potential and some tools you can’t teach (like being 7’+), but I think he’ll need some time and I won’t be surprised if he falls in the rankings before he arrives on campus (assuming UK gets him).

Comment

So is he switching schools? Any questions about eligibility?

The (very) few highlights I’ve seen just showed him catching lobs and corralling missed layups. Looks skinny at this time, but we’ve seen the utility of this type of player on Cal’s better teams.

Just depends on how dedicated he is about preparing for NBA vs entering the draft asap. Seeing him list the G league makes me wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
            So is he switching schools? Any questions about eligibility?
            Not sure about a switch, but I haven’t read anything to suggest his eligibility will be in question.

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Not sure about a switch, but I haven’t read anything to suggest his eligibility will be in question.
              The possibility of a transfer is just something I read online. Eligibility was just my question with regard to the investigation, although he might just get out of the situation altogether.

Sounds like he might commit within the next couple of weeks though.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Camden's school under investigation

Collapse
              Working...
              X