OPEN PRACTICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Cal being a .
    Last edited by Lighthouse; 08-04-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Anyone, anywhere, anytime Cal.
      "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Oh come on. That makes for a potential 18 ranked games on the schedule. He isn’t wussing out.

Comment

Only saw highlights, but if Toppin can stay healthy and do what he was doing in the scrimmage, that would be huge. I wanted him to take Keion's role last yr, but that wasn't going to happen. Him playing only 10 minutes against St. Peter's was mind-blowing. Now, all the opportunity in the world is there for him to play his way into a first round draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
            Oh come on. That makes for a potential 18 ranked games on the schedule. He isn’t wussing out.
            It's the quote he tweeted that was lame, not the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

And I feel like Gonzaga will be ranked regardless of the building they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

Right. Anybody that plays us wants to beat us, Cal. Just no reason to tweet this. And the last time UK played a true road game in 6,000 seat or less venue was 1985 at Chaminade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220806-180655.png
Views:	32
Size:	385.5 KB
ID:	292846

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

OPEN PRACTICE

Collapse
                Working...
                X