Carleton University vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carleton University vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Game three in the Bahamas kicks off in 30 minutes.

Looking forward to watching live instead of replay. GBB

Comment

#31 will need some Aleve at halftime

Comment

"Might as well rip up NAFTA now if we're going to do that to our Canadian friends."

Great line lol.

Comment

#31 has a friend request out to Cason Wallace already.

Reeves interesting and could do very well here. Also I wish CJ had like 2 more years of eligibility…he is a basketball player who happens to hit 3’s at a prodigious rate.

Sahvir could be otherworldly if he could just change pace some . It could help him stay out of trouble

Comment

#31 has offered to buy Wallace’s game worn shoes

Comment

I think the team probably is more well balanced than I initially thought. If we stay healthy I really like our ceiling, and Livingston helps complete that. Cason is already my favorite freshman since Monk btw.

Comment

On the flubbed Wallace to Toppin lob I might have said something coarse.

There’s no question that Toppin has a Kenny SKY Walker poster in his sub-par Coal Lodge dorm room.

Comment

Toppin.

Comment

Good to see Lance Ware hit that J. He’s been the only player who’s underperformed.

Comment

Reeves is very intriguing. He’s bigger than I realized and way more athletic than Grady/Mintz. I don’t think he’s quite the shooter, but he might be an upgrade overall offensively.

Defense? I can’t tell yet. These cameras stink

Comment

Dane Bradshaw just commented on Thiero’s caboose. Earlier I thought he looked like Barkley as a HS Junior.

I just hope the announcers can avoid saying “Fiero”. That’s a Pontiac, not a Wildcat.

Comment

The one thing I've seen so far, Wheeler still can't shoot. But, this team is very good. Can't imagine Cal only playing 6 or 7.
                          John 3:3

Comment

Thiero has tremendous instincts. Gonna be really hard for Cal to keep him off the floor.

Comment

Heat check!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Carleton University vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X