UK vs Bahamas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK vs Bahamas

Cats are up 41-40 at the half. I'll half to watch this one when the recording is available on the internet hopefully this evening.

CATS looked a little sluggish and tired in the first half....hopefully pick it up in the 2nd half

Comment

Reeves 4 3's was huge!

Comment

I like this team...and they are only going to get better as the season goes on

very impressed with Reeves

Comment

Much tougher game for Kentucky yesterday, which was a good thing.

Jacob Toppin really had a hard time defensively. Not a good perimeter defender, something I noticed a little last year. Gets driven way too easy. If he's going to play on the wing some, which Cal seems determined to do, he has to be able to guard out there. He broke down several times yesterday. Hope that's a fluke.

Reeves' shot reminds me a little of Doron Lamb's. Very soft. Almost floats into the goal. Super interesting player and we may've found ourselves an offensive gem.

Thought Sahvir Wheeler ended up having probably the best week when all was said and done. The trick for him will be can he do that against elite competition and can he operate when teams sag like they're going to do. But the way he pushes the ball is essential for this team and if we have any hope of getting anywhere, we have to be a running, end-to-end team.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

UK vs Bahamas

Collapse
          Working...
          X