High School to NBA May be Returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School to NBA May be Returning

Per Shams Charnia, the new NBA collective bargaining agreement could have in it that high schoolers will be able to jump right from high school to the league. This would reportedly begin with the 2024 draft so our superclass coming in next year would appear to be safe.

I'm not sure why the NBA is so deadset on moving back to this model. It would seem that the year in college helped for pro evaluation and draft risk/reward, and helped star power fuel ratings for college.

Cal and Kentucky will adapt, but it's still kind of a bummer.

Comment

I noticed that Emoni Bates had been arrested this morning.

Weird to think that if players could go right from hs to the NBA, Bates might have been the Home overall pick last year.

Comment

Dang. If this had stayed in effect before, we might never have gotten to enjoy B. J. Boston for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
          I noticed that Emoni Bates had been arrested this morning.

Weird to think that if players could go right from hs to the NBA, Bates might have been the Home overall pick last year.
          Why does this board switch pound sign/numeral one to the word “Home”?

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Owllycat.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

High School to NBA May be Returning

Collapse
              Working...
              X