No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Providence vs. Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the missed shot by Reeves. Not that he missed the fact he attacked and took the opportunity, no slow down

Comment

Blow to the face. Go to the monitor!

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
        Poor decision on Reeves’ part. Didn’t need that shot. Don’t care how open he was. Could’ve melted the clock.
        So used to slow down ball i don't mind. Agree should of melted it but better than slow down

Comment

Game over, Toppin dominated Hopkins.

Comment

Yes he did. Glad he stayed.

Comment

One more time, Toppin dominated Hopkins. I don't even know what league Providence plays in but it ain't SEC. Put Toppin on a team where he gets 15-20 shots a game, he like many others will look alot better on paper...

Comment

Oscar man child on the boards, Reeves separated us with daggers, Cason picked it up 2nd half..

Comment

Good win, we needed this one big time. I know it's only a 1st round game but this team needed to believe again after last year 1st round shocker, 5 more guys....

Comment

Well, that was ugly as heck. But I'll take it! Finally a win in the tournament.

Comment

We have to beat KSU and probably Marquette to benefit from the historic Purdue choke

Comment

Love Oscar. I know his game has some flaws but his attitude and humbleness off the court is one of a kind

Comment

Hopkins emotional, no hard feelings wish he would have stayed worked hard earned his time

Comment

I'll take that. Top played a great game.

Comment

J Hop played better than B Hop

Comment

Honestly all around effort by the starting five, Livingston had his moments in the first half. Sad part is we are about as much as a five man roster as you can get and that is a dangerous way to have to survive.

Great win for the guys and the fans, Toppin shut down Bryce and Oscar did what we needed him to do, rebound like a madman.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Game Thread: Providence vs. Kentucky

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X