Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Basketball Rules Questions and Answers.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Rules Questions and Answers.

Each Monday morning between now and NCAA tournament time, I will put a rules question, that is on the Officials test, in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum. Then on Friday morning I will put the correct answer, with the rule reference from the NCAA Rule Book. Test your knowledge and make your best guess, it's a fun way to find out how much you know about the official rules of this great game.

Questions 1 and 2 have been posted a little early. Good Luck!
    John 3:3

The Correct Answers to Questions 1 & 2, are posted in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum. Please review as Question #1 is a new one for me.

Comment

Basketball Question # 3, is posted and ready for your review in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum.

Comment

The Correct Answer to Basketball Question # 3, is posted in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum.

Comment

Basketball Question #4, is posted in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum and, in the Blog area. Take a chance at gussing the correct answer, but think about it.

Comment

The correct answer to basketball question # 4 is posted in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum, and the Blog area.

Comment

Basketball Question # 5 is posted in the Basketball Officials and coaches Forum, and the Blog area. Please review and make your best guess at the correct answer or answers.

Comment

The Correct Answer to Basketball Question # 5, is posted in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum.

Comment

Basketball Question # 6, is posted in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum.

Comment

The Correct Answer to Basketball Question # 6, is posted in The Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum and the Blog area.

Comment

Can somebody clear something up for me-is Devin Booker from Michigan or Mississippi??? I have heard both & am rather uncertain!!! Glad he is in Lexington though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The UK website way's he's from Grand Rapids Michigan.

Comment

Basketball Question # 7, is posted for your review in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum and the Blog area.

Comment

The correct Answer to Basketball Question # 7, is posted and ready for your review.

Comment

Basketball Question # 8 is now posted in the Basketball Officials and Coaches Forum, and the Blog area.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Basketball Rules Questions and Answers.

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X