Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighthouse, stop pretending to be the end all of every basketball discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by PadCatFan View Post
      Lighthouse, stop pretending to be the end all of every basketball discussion.
      What in the world are you talking about?
      John 3:3

Comment

• This is not looking good. Ky getting beat on too many 50/50 balls.

Comment

• It's done. It was winnable, but credit Auburn for being physical and tough. Ky had the size advantage, so that means they got out hustled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

What in the world are you talking about?
            Because 99% of the last 2 pages (and that's as far as I went), of the posts on this thread are Lighthouse responses. I thought that I would find game reactions here. Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by PadCatFan View Post

Because 99% of the last 2 pages (and that's as far as I went), of the posts on this thread are Lighthouse responses. I thought that I would find game reactions here. Nope.
              This thread is where I answer rules questions, and that's why so many posts on this thread are mine. Maybe you should look in the Basketball Forum. That's where there is a Game Thread for every game. We would love to have your opinions and comments there.
              John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Basketball Rules Questions and Answers.

Collapse
              Working...
              X