Cats will face both NCAA Tournament champ and runner-up twice in 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats will face both NCAA Tournament champ and runner-up twice in 2018

The Southeastern Conference women’s basketball schedule likely won’t come out for a few more weeks, but the home-away team rotations for Kentucky have been set for the next two seasons.
    It’s a rough road for the Cats in 2018, whose permanent home and away game is against defending NCAA Tournament champion South Carolina, but also versus runner-up Mississippi State.
    UK will make a return to trip to Arkansas in 2018 and host the Hogs at home this upcoming season as well.
    Starting on Dec. 31, the SEC schedule will feature home games for Kentucky against Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee and on the road at Florida, Ole Miss, Missouri, Texas A&M and Vanderbilt.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/colle...158638304.html
    The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

about the only sport where the SEC is not a power conference in is in men's basketball, of the sports where the SEC fields teams. I mean, water polo, beach volleyball and SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING are not main stays of the SEC.

Comment

Cats will face both NCAA Tournament champ and runner-up twice in 2018

Collapse
    Working...
    X