Kentucky Falls at No. 2 Mississippi State

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Falls at No. 2 Mississippi State

STARKVILLE, Miss. – Maci Morris scored 21 points, but a big second half was not enough as the Kentucky women's basketball team lost at No. 2 Mississippi State 74-55 on Sunday at Humphrey Coliseum.

With her effort, Morris moved into 27th place on Kentucky's career scoring list with 1,074 points. The junior from Bell County (Ky.) High School passed Kim Denkins (1,057 points) and Tedra Eberhart (1,071) in Sunday's game.

Kentucky (12-14, 4-8 SEC) got eight points and nine rebounds from freshman Dorie Harrison, while Taylor Murray and Amanda Paschal each had seven points.

The Wildcats won the battle of the boards, 39-33, and Kentucky had a 21-1 advantage in bench points.

http://ukathletics.com/news/2018/2/1...ppi-state.aspx
    The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

this was a tough one...Miss state is very good basketball team..I can see then making a serious run in the tournament again

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
      this was a tough one...Miss state is very good basketball team..I can see then making a serious run in the tournament again
      Did you see the game? I didn't, but wonder with the Cats losing by 19 how it was a tough loss. Did they lose a lead late?
      John 3:3

Comment

Kentucky Falls at No. 2 Mississippi State

Collapse
      Working...
      X