Kentucky WBB loses Director of Player Development to Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky WBB loses Director of Player Development to Florida

The hits keep coming for Kyra Elzy and the Kentucky women’s basketball program. Just days after losing prized redshirt freshman Tionna Herron — a former four-star, top-75 overall recruit — along with previous departures in Jada Walker and Kennedy Cambridge, a crucial staff member has now also left.

Kentucky director of player development Daniel Boice, who had been with the Wildcats for seven years, has taken the same position at the University of Florida, Gators head coach Kelly Rae Finley announced Friday.

Kentucky WBB loses Director of Player Development to Florida - On3
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

What player development?
    Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
    He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
    Originally posted by Charlie Munger
    I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
      What player development?
      I hear you!
      John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Kentucky WBB loses Director of Player Development to Florida

Collapse
      Working...
      X