No announcement yet.

Class of 2018 - General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^Montgomery comes from Wheeler HS (GA) home of Celtics Jalen Brown. His Frosh and Soph year showed potential his stock rose junior year AAU season. If he was c/o 2017 he would fit in with the pieces we currently have, which is not saying much...these guys really need time to develop skills at the college level and b-ball IQ. He is slightly better shot blocker/rim protecter than Richards but you have to also consider how long Richards been in the game.
    Last edited by 85 Fly; 02-12-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• For anyone worried about James Wiseman's interest in Kentucky:

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/...-for-kentucky/

Comment

• I like it.

Comment

• Shaq's son has decommitted from Arizona.

Comment

• If Shaq wants him here that bad we should offer him a PWO and make his dad pay for his tuition. 😁

Comment

• Hope E.J. Montgomery had a big weekend.

Kentucky also hosted KyKy Tandy out of University Heights last night. Tandy's a junior but I'd love to see him at UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                Hope E.J. Montgomery had a big weekend.

Kentucky also hosted KyKy Tandy out of University Heights last night. Tandy's a junior but I'd love to see him at UK.
                The way he spells his first name, where else does he belong lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                  Shaq's son has decommitted from Arizona.

http://usatodayhss.com/2018/shareef-...s-from-arizona

Comment

• Could Shaq afford to pay for his son's tuition????? He only made about 200 million in the NBA!!!!!!

Comment

• I just saw, on Twitter, that he has committed to UCLA.
                      Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

• Jerry Meyer has Montgomery to Duke. Meyer's accuracy rating sits right at 85%. Whoopie.

Comment

• Kentucky really going hard after KyKy Tandy. Not sure there's been another in-state player this staff went after this hard.

Comment

• Looks like Ashton Hagans may reclassify to 2018 now, and Kentucky is definitely interested. Would be a nice pick-up to replace Shai if he leaves.

Also some notes here about E.J. Montgomery. Evan Daniels says Montgomery is genuinely up in the air and that the recruitment will probably stretch past the McDonald's game.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/colle...203679814.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                              Kentucky really going hard after KyKy Tandy. Not sure there's been another in-state player this staff went after this hard.
                              A note about Tandy: he's a 2019 player. This is the wrong thread for him, but we haven't started 2019 yet so I thought I'd drop it here.

Still would love to see him in Lexington.

Comment

• Cal looking at a lot of guards for 18.
                                We still need a big guy that can score a little

Comment

Class of 2018 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X