No announcement yet.

Class of 2018 - General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we don’t have a 2019 thread I figured I’d post this here. Tonight, D.J. Jeffries is announcing his commitment, #26 in the class, down to us, bama, and miss st. He’s a Memphis boy who plays for Penny’s team and was the second 2019 player Cal offered after Wiseman, we are supposively the favorite. Also should be noted that he was also one of the recruits that everyone was worried would follow Penny to Memphis if they fire Tubby. Unfortunately that can still happen even if we land him since LOI’s can’t be signed till November.

Comment

• Saw where Evan Daniels said last night that he thinks Kentucky is still the leader for James Wiseman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
        Saw where Evan Daniels said last night that he thinks Kentucky is still the leader for James Wiseman.
        We’ll see if he still feels like that once Penny is named the coach.

Comment

• Expected, but former Louisville commit Anfernee Simons will skip college and go straight to the NBA.

Comment

• Per reports on Twitter, James Wiseman has announced that he will not reclassify.

Comment

Per reports on Twitter, James Wiseman has announced that he will not reclassify.
              Can't imagine that makes Cal real happy.

IMO, it's going to be really darn difficult to get him away from Memphis and Penny.

Comment

• Makes i important to land Montgomery and get Richards and Vanderbilt back.

Hardaway is going to cause havoc in our recruiting.

Comment

Per reports on Twitter, James Wiseman has announced that he will not reclassify.
                  I assume he'll go to Memphis.

The only shred of hope is that Penny is in over his head and this extra year of time in Wiseman's recruitment allows that to become obvious. If things are in disarray next season, it might bode in our favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobS View Post
                    get Richards and Vanderbilt back.
                    Enormous recruiting jobs for Calipari once this season ends

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post

I assume he'll go to Memphis.

The only shred of hope is that Penny is in over his head and this extra year of time in Wiseman's recruitment allows that to become obvious. If things are in disarray next season, it might bode in our favor.
                      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Saw where Evan Daniels said last night that he thinks Kentucky is still the leader for James Wiseman.
                        I think it is 50/50. He's only been with Penny a short time not like the other guys that have followed him (middle school, high school and AAU) everywhere since 7th grade.
                        I think Wichita State coach is classy for letting Lomax out of LOI. Lomax has been with Penny since the 7th grade, even lived with him at one point.

Comment

• I wonder what Wiseman's thinking is. If I remember correctly, he's been ruled ineligible to play HS ball next year.
                          John 3:3

Comment

• Get excited about Keldon Johnson, everyone.

"Dominate and kill."

Comment

• Quickley just made 14 of 25 in the 3 point shootout at the McDonalds game. Tied with Reddish for the championship.

Comment

• Eric Bossi with some thoughts on the Kentucky signees in the McDonald's game. More talk here about Quickley's ability to shoot the ball.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/colle...207117419.html

Comment

Class of 2018 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X