X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK now leads in Crystal Ball for Brooks

https://247sports.com/Player/Keion-Brooks-45572870/

Comment

• Cats have offered 2020 5* Isaiah Todd, and rumblings that he might reclassify to 19.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
        Cats have offered 2020 5* Isaiah Todd, and rumblings that he might reclassify to 19.
        If he reclassifies he will be a Cat.

Comment

• Another possible, and intriguing, option for next year....

Highly skilled Euro forward Tristan Enaruna...

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...226585204.html

Comment

• Keion Brooks to announce his decision on March 15

Comment

• Looks like Brooks to UK is happening in 2 days.... Cal visited yesterday and another pick was made for UK on 247

Comment

• Welcome to UK, Brooks

Comment

• Very nice. Now if we can add Hurt and hang on to Richards, Quickley and Baker well have a solid team.

Then hope Cole Anthony doesn't join Carey at Duke.

Comment

• Awesome addition. Welcome to Kentucky, Keion!

Comment

• This kid sounds like a great addition for next year. Welcome young man!
                      John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by Catsrock View Post
                        Very nice. Now if we can add Hurt and hang on to Richards, Quickley and Baker well have a solid team.

Then hope Cole Anthony doesn't join Carey at Duke.

I have a gut feeling Cole is going the UNC route.

I'm with you: with our 2019 commits, your list and I'll add E.J. and Hagans, we got something. Tyler just might have played himself into a late round lottery pick so depending on NBA feedback he may leave, and of course P.J. and Keldon are gone.

Comment

• I guess I am in the minority but I don't see the guarantee that Keldon is gone. Maybe he will be drafted on potential and become a great NBA player.

Comment

• Originally posted by justford View Post
                            I guess I am in the minority but I don't see the guarantee that Keldon is gone. Maybe he will be drafted on potential and become a great NBA player.
                            He's probably slipped since the middle of the season, but he was projected in the top ten then. Don't see any way he falls out of the first round so I would say he's definitely gone.

Plus: we need Keldon to have a huge weekend. I thought he was really good against Wofford in the second half but Keldon tends to play great in halves and not for full games. If he could find a way to be consistent this weekend and help UK to the Final Four that would really help his stock.

Comment

• Kentucky is hosting graduate transfer Nate Sestina as we speak. Averaged 16 and 9 for Bucknell last season. Has NBA potential as a stretch 4.

https://247sports.com/college/basket...sit-130546836/

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                                Kentucky is hosting graduate transfer Nate Sestina as we speak. Averaged 16 and 9 for Bucknell last season. Has NBA potential as a stretch 4.

https://247sports.com/college/basket...sit-130546836/
                                Basically a better shooting version of Reid Travis. And one inch taller. Shot 60% overall, 38% from 3, 81% from the line.

Come. On. Down.

Comment

Class of 2019 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X