Class of 2019 - General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

Well it's particularly disappointing because we have two players on the perimeter in Maxey and Whitney who are going to be tremendous. Maxey in particular has a chance to be an All-American.

But you can't put a team together with nothing inside and expect to tread water. Poor old Nick Sestina is apparently going to get the chance of a lifetime.
    That's the thing - it's such a waste of talent. I believe the hype on those kids as well as the ability of Johnny Juzang to be a dead eyed scorer, but unless something changes, it's all for naught because we'll suck.

Comment

• Cal should be going after Blackshear about as hard as he's ever gone after a recruit and talk him out of going undrafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
        Cal should be going after Blackshear about as hard as he's ever gone after a recruit and talk him out of going undrafted.
        The fact that Blackshear gave no visits that I'm aware of and there has been very little talk about him playing in college next year suggests that he's a longshot at this point to come to UK--or anywhere for that matter in college.

Comment

• Fingers crossed. Come on back EJ, we need you and you need us.
          John 3:3

Comment

I believe the deadline is actually tomorrow.

I would assume we will hear something today however.
            Yeah I just realized it is not the 29th today

Comment

• I just saw, on Twitter, that Nick Richards is returning.
              Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                Fingers crossed. Come on back EJ, we need you and you need us.
                I agree. Rumors are that Tony Delk is advising him to stay in the draft
                I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post

I agree. Rumors are that Tony Delk is advising him to stay in the draft
                  That seems like it would be bad advice.

Comment

• The return of Nick Richards and EJ are bigger than any other recruits we could have landed at this time in my opinion, that's why i am posting this here...
                    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• If Blackshear leans another direction, I think Kentucky will try to get N'Faly Dante to reclassify. There have been rumors for probably six months that Dante wants to move into 2019.

I have doubts about him being anything more than a very small bit player.

Comment

If Blackshear leans another direction, I think Kentucky will try to get N'Faly Dante to reclassify. There have been rumors for probably six months that Dante wants to move into 2019.

I have doubts about him being anything more than a very small bit player.
                        Was going to post this and yes, read again NFaly could reclassify and Kentucky would be in the drivers seat....

Comment

• N'Faly Dante will visit tomorrow.

Probably means Blackshear passed on UK.

Comment

N'Faly Dante will visit tomorrow.

Probably means Blackshear passed on UK.
                            Exactly.

Comment

• I just read, on Twitter, that Dante says he's not reclassifying to the 2019 class.
                              Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

• From the premier school for big men to the school that can’t beg a big man to come here. What happened?

Comment

Class of 2019 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X