No announcement yet.

Class of 2019 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bassey apparently has reclassified to 2018. WKU should be pretty good if they have everybody eligible.

Comment

Kentucky is no longer recruiting KyKy Tandy. Interesting comments from the father: obviously he sees his son as somebody who isn't necessarily going to stay at Kentucky for four years.

This gets to a larger issue of how difficult it is for Kentucky to recruit in-state players.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/...ng-kyky-tandy/

Comment

It's for the best, in my opinion. If he had come to UK, and things didn't go the way daddy wished, it probably would have been a mess.
        Life Comes At You Fast

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
          Bassey apparently has reclassified to 2018. WKU should be pretty good if they have everybody eligible.
          Doesn't Bassey have eligibility issues?
          John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
            It's for the best, in my opinion. If he had come to UK, and things didn't go the way daddy wished, it probably would have been a mess.
            Absolutely. I would expect at least 3 of Quickley, Hagans, Green, Herro and Baker to be back. Plus Maxey. Playing time would have been hard to find. Then the "play the Kentucky boy" talk would have started up.

Comment

Just saw where Kira Lewis had set five more visits.

So I'm assuming Kentucky didn't offer on his visit to Lexington.

Comment

They're not even sure if Charles Bassey, the WKU commit mentioned above, has a diploma. Nice.

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....has-a-diploma/

Comment

Surely WKU investigated this before they enrolled him.
                  John 3:3

Comment

Joel Justus is headed to Argentina.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...213875779.html

Comment

Bryan Antoine, one of the guys Cal covets in 2019, will visit Kentucky on September 22nd.

Also visiting Florida, Duke, and Villanova.

Comment

2019 #1 Vernon Carey says he'll visit Kentucky for Big Blue Madness.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ats/778931002/

Comment

UK is also showing a lot of interest in Pendleton County's Dontaie Allen. He's a three-star player but has had a very good summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                            UK is also showing a lot of interest in Pendleton County's Dontaie Allen. He's a three-star player but has had a very good summer.
                            This guy is blowing up. Had 30 points today in front of Cal. Grabbed a Florida offer last night.

Has the potential to be the next Kentucky-born star.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
                              Jaden McDaniels? Says Kentucky is his dream school and his stock is rising fast, wonder if Cal will make the offer?
                              McDaniels was a little lukewarm today on Kentucky. Said UK was at one time his dream school but really didn't sound like he was even thinking about UK TBH.

Sounds very much like he might stay in Washington.

Comment

Vernon Carey is a guy I want as bad as I wanted Randle. And frankly they can play similarly, although I think Carey is a little less skilled but a decent amount stronger. He and Wiseman would make a good team. He and any returnee big from this team would be AWESOME.

Comment

Class of 2019 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X