Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2019 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jeffries family admits that Penny continued to recruit him after commitment.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../_/id/24246606

Comment

Looks like Cal is over this kid. Honestly his dad may be a handful and it seems Cal tries his hardest to avoid parents drama. Just sucks that it will most likely cost us Wiseman.

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
        Looks like Cal is over this kid. Honestly his dad may be a handful and it seems Cal tries his hardest to avoid parents drama. Just sucks that it will most likely cost us Wiseman.
        Ben Roberts interviewed Evan Daniels yesterday, and Daniels thinks Jeffries will have no bearing on Wiseman at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
          The Jeffries family admits that Penny continued to recruit him after commitment.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../_/id/24246606
          Is this really an admission or is it just they way this business works? That's certainly the norm in college football. Not so much in basketball? If not then maybe its heading that direction.

Comment

Ben Roberts interviewed Evan Daniels yesterday, and Daniels thinks Jeffries will have no bearing on Wiseman at all.
            If only I could believe Daniels were right. My feeling is our best chance to still land Wiseman is a really crappy year from Memphis.

Comment

Matt Jones just tweeted that Dontae Allen has committed to Kentucky.
              Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Nice pick-up. Kentucky kid. Came on STRONG this summer. Still need a game-changer in front of him but I've heard Allen's game is very similar to Darius's.

Good news before the Bahamas.

Comment

Nice pick-up. Kentucky kid. Came on STRONG this summer. Still need a game-changer in front of him but I've heard Allen's game is very similar to Darius's.

Good news before the Bahamas.
                  Saw a rumor that Oscar I won't even try his last name is wanting to commit but doesn't have an offer. He's a beast. Like, looks like one of those stories of a 22 year old posing as a high schooler. Supposedly he just took it to Wiseman in the most recent tournament. With Allen, hopefully Oscar, and what appears to soon be Whitney we have a great start to next year with Maxey. We should expect to need a monster class.

Comment

That would be Oscar Tshiebwe.

Guy is indeed a monster but I was kind of hoping UK would stay on Trendon Watford at that position.

Comment

Adam Zagoria posted on Twitter that Kahlil Whitney reportedly had a great visit to UK this past weekend. He might make the call within a couple of weeks and doesn't know if he'll take any more visits.

If Cal can land both Allen and Whitney in August that will be a great start to the recruiting class. Then you stay on Wiseman and put the assault on Carey in October during Big Blue Madness. And of course Cole Anthony is still out there as well.

Whitney would be a huge piece of the puzzle if we can grab him.

Comment

Nico Mannion is also a possibility after his recommitment, but I doubt we're getting him. Highly intriguing player however but I think Cal jumped in too late.

https://247sports.com/college/kentuc...ion-120422372/

Comment

After his UK visit Kahlil Whitney has pared his list down to Kentucky, Oregon, Georgetown, and Illinois.

You have to like our chances in that group.

Comment

Kahlil Whitney is a Wildcat.

Comment

Whitney is a Cat!!!

https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/st...50123498311680

Comment

Will be interesting to see who's next. That might be our last commit of the early period unless Cal can work a miracle and get Carey to commit early.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2019 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X