Johnny Juzang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Juzang

Tweets big announcement tomorrow after UK just visited and offered.... Probably announcing reclassification. Jerry Meyer picked him to UK 3 days ago..... Top 25 player in 2020. 6-6 200lb SG. We don't really need another guy that size next year, but we definitely need a shooter....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190423-161524.png
Views:	209
Size:	272.3 KB
ID:	204871

Obviously he's a Cat, just depends on which year.

And if that's the case he'll have one of the best names in UK history.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
      Obviously he's a Cat, just depends on which year.

And if that's the case he'll have one of the best names in UK history.
      Just watched some film on him and he wears #5....and I can't stop calling him Johnny 5 now lol
      Last edited by lilproUK98; 04-23-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190423_172143.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	204876

Comment

Official Visit is scheduled for this Monday....

Comment

For whatever reason, Twitter felt the need to notify me that TJ Beisner (coachcal.com guy) started following him.

Comment

Could definitely use him as a shooter....some analysts compare his game to James Young.

Comment

Johnny Juzang sounds like a character you'd pick when choosing your fighter in an '80s arcade game.

Comment

Johnny Juzang sounds like a character you'd pick when choosing your fighter in an '80s arcade game.
                  He was great in Sk8 or Die

Comment

Crazy
                    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
                      Could definitely use him as a shooter....some analysts compare his game to James Young.
                      Well i hope he can shoot better than James Young. Young was considered a shooter out of high school but in college and in the NBA his jump shot headed south and it never returned...
                      I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post

Well i hope he can shoot better than James Young. Young was considered a shooter out of high school but in college and in the NBA his jump shot headed south and it never returned...
                        I did some stats on him real quick from bigbluehistory.net - his average was 34.9%, but the standard deviation on his 3 point average was 20% (standard deviation being a measure of variance from the mean, in case you're unfamiliar).

Basically, he was wildly inconsistent.

Comment

James Young had the odd ability to play well in big games. Seems like he usually stepped up against good teams; against so-so teams he was just okay.

Arguably the worst passer of the Cal era. Could do literally nothing else but score.

Comment

James Young had the odd ability to play well in big games. Seems like he usually stepped up against good teams; against so-so teams he was just okay.

Arguably the worst passer of the Cal era. Could do literally nothing else but score.
                            That dunk in the title game though...
                            Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

How is his name pronounced?

Comment

Johnny Juzang

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X