Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class of 2020 - General Discussion

The number ten ranked player from 2020 picked the cats today. The term "unlimited range" is used a lot with this kid. He is from Norcross, which is the same school as Jodie Meeks.

Great Get. Welcome to Big Blue Country!

Comment

Very good start to the class.

Now let's hope Boston can draw a line to a couple of the other targets. This class looks pretty special.

Comment

He is spending his senior year on an absolutely loaded Sierra Canyon team in CA. You know he will be in the ear of some of those guys.

Comment

At 6'6" I hope he's quick and can shoot.
          John 3:3

Comment

This could be the return of Cal's successfully recruiting top guys.

Boston is a great player -- even greater will be his ability to draw more talent in the 2020 class to Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
              This could be the return of Cal's successfully recruiting top guys.

Boston is a great player -- even greater will be his ability to draw more talent in the 2020 class to Kentucky.
              With 6 of the rivals top 11 in the class being Californians I hope he'll bring some buddies with him. Really strong year out west apparently.

Comment

I'm going to change the title of this thread so that it can become our main thread for recruiting that we use throughout the year.

Just read that Cam'Ron Fletcher is currently on a visit to UK. 6'6" small forward out of St. Louis.

He's ranked 37th in the class.

Comment

Cade Cunningham, arguably the best player in the 2020 class, cut his list to five last night.

Kentucky is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                    I'm going to change the title of this thread so that it can become our main thread for recruiting that we use throughout the year.

Just read that Cam'Ron Fletcher is currently on a visit to UK. 6'6" small forward out of St. Louis.

He's ranked 37th in the class.
                    Most think he is a strong lean to UK and that a commitment could be coming soon.

Comment

Cade Cunningham, arguably the best player in the 2020 class, cut his list to five last night.

Kentucky is on it.
                      Consensus is OK st is where he will end up, but would be a HUGE get if Cal can somehow work his magic.

Comment

Isaiah Todd, the #13 ranked player in the nation and a 6'10" power forward, also cut his list down to five.

Kentucky is on that list as well.

Comment

Isaiah Todd,
                          He's a must get.

Comment

A few comments on Dante and Fletcher....

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....r-recruitments

Comment

Welcome Cam’ron!!!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X