Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That has to sting a little for Cal, because he obviously thought he actually had a shot at the kid as much as he went after him towards the end. Only Cade really knows if there was ever a chance of him not playing anywhere other of OK State. Cade was quoted many times saying he wanted to go somewhere that would give him the best competition in practice day in and day out.....ok, so that's why you picked OK state!

Comment

• Isaiah Jackson announcing his commitment Saturday, down the three....UK, Cuse, and Bama
      Experts are predicting Bama.

PF, ranked #25 overall

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
        Good move by O. State, hire his brother to coach, makes perfect sense
        I hate we were just a "hat on the table", but more teams are hiring fathers/siblings to lure talent...I aint mad at them!
        I had hopes like Will...I could see us beginning to build a 2012 team...
        Well Cunningham will put OSU back on the map, aint been relevant since J-Worlds Celtic player Marcus Smart

Comment

• http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/2019/11/06/top-kentucky-target-jonathan-kuminga-cuts-his-list/

This could be huge....not going to get my hopes up but if he re-classified to 2020 would take the sting out of not getting Cunningham.

Comment

• Kumiga would be a huge get, but we still need a Big.
            John 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
              Kumiga would be a huge get, but we still need a Big.
              Problem is there isn't many out there. Duke and UNC has locked down all the top recruits at that position.

Comment

• The C-J breaks down some of the players remaining and mentions Isaiah Jackson's Saturday decision. Says that Alabama got the last visit but Kentucky is still in play.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ay/2569598001/

Comment

• 5 star Bryce Thompson picks Kansas. Penny's not the only one unconcerned with the NCAA. How top level kids pick Kansas/UL/Arizona with so many charges looming is surprising to me.

Wasn't a.target of ours as far as I know. It's just a surprise that they gamble in a time like this and kind of shows why it doesn't take teams long to bounce back even if the NCAA attempts a punishment.
                  Last edited by Catsrock; 11-12-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• As expected, Devin Askew reclassifies and signs. Will be a Cat next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                      As expected, Devin Askew reclassifies and signs. Will be a Cat next season.
                      YES!!! But we could really use him now

Comment

• Isaiah Jackson 6-9 shot blocker/rebounder announces at 2:30. Cats right in the mix with Bama. I've always felt good about this one. We'll see what he decides.

Comment

• A lot of recruiting folks picking Jackson to UK now. Will be nice to finally add another big. He's very athletic, great shot blocker, rebounder and defensive player. Adequate on offense. Needs to put on about 20 pounds, but we'll take him! I would say a bit more advanced Marcus Lee type...much more of a b-ball player, with good instincts, and a high motor.
                          Last edited by lilproUK98; 11-16-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Isaiah Jackson is a CAT. Signed with UK at around 2:45. 😁

Comment

• Great News!! Welcome aboard.......

Comment

• Now, eat everything you can find young man. You need some weight and get stronger.
                                John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X