Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
    Welcome Cam’ron!!!
    Is he a "CAT" now?

    Comment


    • #17
      Yes, he committed today. Nice pickup for the Cats as he seems to have a lot of upside. If we could stop keeping players for a max of 2, one way or another, them I’d be pretty pumped. Looks like a guy that could be really key for a Calipari team.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
        A few comments on Dante and Fletcher....

        https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....r-recruitments
        Interesting comments on Dante.

        UK starts its semester on August 26th so he still has three weeks. It would be great to see him on this team because I tend to think we need another big body, even if that guy can only play spot minutes here and there.

        Dante might be a player who makes a big jump by February or March. You never know with those types.

        Comment


        • #19
          The #1 ranked player in 2020, Evan Mobley, commits to USC.

          This was predicted months ago after Mobley's father was hired as an assistant coach.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
            The #1 ranked player in 2020, Evan Mobley, commits to USC.

            This was predicted months ago after Mobley's father was hired as an assistant coach.
            Yea, no one even went after him because they knew it was a done deal.

            Comment


            • #21
              Probably the same scenario as what the Cunningham kid will do. He says his recruitment is wide open
              ​but most think he is going to Oklahoma State.

              Comment


              • #22
                Welcome Cam! His decision video was nice...
                Welcome Boston! I will see Boston up-close this high school season; I'm assuming Sierra Canyon will represent SoCal at State so I will check out the next wave of the HS "dream team" (Bronny, Boston, Zaire Williams/Wade) then... amazing how that school gets kids to transfer in from allover the country. Maybe Boston will work on landing his Eybl AOT teammate S. Cooper.
                Last edited by 85 Fly; 08-07-2019, 01:15 AM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 85 Fly View Post
                  Welcome Cam! His decision video was nice...
                  Welcome Boston! I will see Boston up-close this high school season; I'm assuming Sierra Canyon will represent SoCal at State so I will check out the next wave of the HS "dream team" (Bronny, Boston, Zaire Williams/Wade) then... amazing how that school gets kids to transfer in from allover the country. Maybe Boston will work on landing his Eybl AOT teammate S. Cooper.
                  Don't believe Kentucky is involved with Sharife Cooper. I actually thought he'd already committed to Auburn but it turns out he hasn't yet.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

                    Don't believe Kentucky is involved with Sharife Cooper. I actually thought he'd already committed to Auburn but it turns out he hasn't yet.
                    Calipari visited him in February but I think they've seen the writing on the wall since then and haven't put much more time or effort into it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post

                      Calipari visited him in February but I think they've seen the writing on the wall since then and haven't put much more time or effort into it.
                      ok- thanks for the update...I personally think he may stay home (GA).
                      Last edited by 85 Fly; 08-08-2019, 03:09 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Rivals guys seem convinced N'Faly Dante will commit to Oregon.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          We cannot land any big man.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190813-130010.png
Views:	92
Size:	479.8 KB
ID:	209692

                            SMH

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Sort of odd that we lost two players in the last three months while Cal was on vacation.

                              Probably suggests he knew that UK wasn't in the driver's seat. It also could get back to a point many of us have made about the assistants.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                                Sort of odd that we lost two players in the last three months while Cal was on vacation.

                                Probably suggests he knew that UK wasn't in the driver's seat. It also could get back to a point many of us have made about the assistants.
                                Pretty unreal the # of elite big men we've lost out on since Bam, especially given our success with big men Cal's first 7 years. Mind boggling really.

                                Comment

                                 

                                A Word From Our Founder

                                With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

                                Class of 2020 - General Discussion

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X