• justford
    replied
    Hat on the table lol šŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post

That date has been set for months.
    Ah, got it. From the article I read it sounded like it was sort of out of the blue.

Brown's an interesting player. There was a time when I actually thought Kentucky had a really good shot at him. I have no idea if we're still really in the mix or not or if this is just one of those courtesy visits.

Leave a comment:

• lilproUK98
    replied
    Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    Interesting development: Greg Brown is visiting Kentucky this weekend. Hmmm.
    That date has been set for months.

Leave a comment:

• KCKUKFan
    replied
    Cal obviously hasn't given up on Jonathan Kuminga or Greg Brown for next year, one of which would make us a juggernaut.

I still have doubts that we land either, but it's time for Cal to get some top 5 mojo back.

Leave a comment:

• JFCats22
    replied
    I believe that has been planned for a while. He visited Memphis recently and a few national guys now have them as the leader for Brown.

I still think he ends up at Texas but would love to see him at UK.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    Watched Sierra Canyon vs Patrick School (Johnathan Kuminga's c/o 2021 team Coach Cal is trying to recruit); B.J. Boston is shooting/making shots at a high clip, just needs to get in the weight room. I'm excited about the potential we have coming in next year

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    Iā€™m at the Tarkanian Classic in Las Vegas watching Boston (Sierra Canyon) in person he is impressive. Nice shooters touch, he needs to get in that weight room tho-Lol I see 1 other BBN fam repping UK gear in the stands

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    Did anyone watch on ESPN 3 HS basketball- Sierra Canyon vs St Vincent-St Mary (Lebron's HS team)? Boston did his thing!

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    I have serious doubts that a kid with his frame who just turned 17 years old could step on the floor at this level. He'd have to have otherworldly skill.

But he looks like a player who has big-time potential down the road. Absurdly young right now and looks it.
    I agree there is potential down the road but we don't have that time...we are UK. He's not athletic, slow afoot, he's a four year project.

Side note- I watched Askew (Mater Dei) and Boston (Sierra Canyon) high school games this past weekend on ESPN 3; both looked good! Sierra Canyon is playing this Saturday vs St Marys-St Vincent (Lebron's HS) on ESPN 3. You can watch it on-line.
    Last edited by 85 Fly; 12-10-2019, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• justford
    replied
    Wish he had a different trainer.

Leave a comment:

• lilproUK98
    replied
    This is a pretty comprehensive article on Sotto.
    https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...238186104.html

Leave a comment:

• lilproUK98
    replied
    Looks like there are doubts about whether he can get eligible to play in college at all, let alone this year.

I have serious doubts that a kid with his frame who just turned 17 years old could step on the floor at this level. He'd have to have otherworldly skill.

But he looks like a player who has big-time potential down the road. Absurdly young right now and looks it.
    Turns 18 in May. Is dedicated to putting on weight. Is up to 210 and has put on about 20 pounds in 6 months. He has great skill and would be a very valuable unique talent for anyone. He is very popular in the Philippines and is not afraid of the spotlight UK brings. He is already highly marketed.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Looks like there are doubts about whether he can get eligible to play in college at all, let alone this year.

Leave a comment:

• J.Jennings
    replied
    Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
    JWORLD, it reads as he is in the class of 2020, so he would be for next year
    I thought i read he could be available second semester this season?

Leave a comment:

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
Working...
X