Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if everyone's cheating, no one is. I think if the NCAA tries to come down on this with any seriousness, you'll see the break away that John Calipari has predicted basically ever since he's been at Kentucky.
    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

A lot of buzz about Terrence Clarke being a hard Kentucky lean all of a sudden. He's in the class of 2021 but is rumored to be a reclassify to 2020.

Would be the biggest UK commitment in years if it pans out.

Comment

Looks like Kentucky is going to get Cade Cunningham to Big Blue Madness.

UK hasn't had a great track record with BBM attendees since...well, in many years. But it's still a positive development. Cunningham would be one of the two or three best players to sign with UK in the Cal era--though I put the chances of that happening pretty close to 5%.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
          A lot of buzz about Terrence Clarke being a hard Kentucky lean all of a sudden. He's in the class of 2021 but is rumored to be a reclassify to 2020.

Would be the biggest UK commitment in years if it pans out.
          He set a commitment date of September 14th today and has UK in his final 6, and has 100% of crystal ball predictions to UK. It's looking good.

Comment

I'm hopeful for Cade, but I'm not going to get too caught up on the possibility of him coming because of his brother being on OSU staff.

Comment

Corey Evans says UK is in the driver's seat for Terrence Clarke. Also says that Cunningham and Jalen Green are probably both out, which leaves Devin Askew as the likeliest guard to sign with the Cats.

In the frontcourt he's got Isaiah Jackson, Lance Ware, and a couple others to keep an eye on.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....r-tuesday--390

Comment

Greg Brown will visit Kentucky on January 10th.

Huge target. Clarke, Boston, and Brown would be on par probably with the Monk, Bam, and Fox class.

Comment

Greg Brown will visit Kentucky on January 10th.

Huge target. Clarke, Boston, and Brown would be on par probably with the Monk, Bam, and Fox class.
                  Very possible we get at least two of Brown, Ware, Jackson, and Todd. Three of four would be amazing.

Add Clarke and Christopher to those two or three, plus what we already have, and you have possibly Cal's best class ever. It's going to be a really good class, but it might be an all-time class.

Comment

Corey Evans says UK is in the driver's seat for Terrence Clarke. Also says that Cunningham and Jalen Green are probably both out, which leaves Devin Askew as the likeliest guard to sign with the Cats.

In the frontcourt he's got Isaiah Jackson, Lance Ware, and a couple others to keep an eye on.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....r-tuesday--390

I think Green is going to : 1) prepare for NBA draft for a year or 2) go over seas...hey, he may surprise me and really make his college decision over the Christmas holiday

Comment

Kentucky will visit Isaiah Todd on Monday.

Yet another huge target.

Comment

Sounds like Devin Askew reclassifying from 2021 and coming to UK is picking up steam too...

Looking like Boston, Fletcher, Clarke, Askew and 2 or 3 of Todd, Jackson, Ware, and Brown at this point.

Cal is putting together one of his best classes.

Comment

Kentucky really pushing hard for Lance Ware. Cal and Payne both in to see him today.

IMO they realize the frontcourt is going to be hollowed out after this season and they really need that first commitment out of the way.

Comment

Kentucky really pushing hard for Lance Ware. Cal and Payne both in to see him today.

IMO they realize the frontcourt is going to be hollowed out after this season and they really need that first commitment out of the way.
                            Sounds like Jackson may come on board soon...visit was "a beautiful thing" according to his dad....

Comment

They were also in to see Cunningham yesterday but as discussed, that one is the mother of all longshots.

Comment

Kentucky will visit Isaiah Todd on Monday.

Yet another huge target.
                                Not sure this visit happened? If it did I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X