Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    They were also in to see Cunningham yesterday but as discussed, that one is the mother of all longshots.
    For what it's worth, Evan Daniels moved his crystal ball pick from OSU to ?

Comment

Not sure this visit happened? If it did I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.
      It did.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190910-162545.png
Views:	86
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	211747

Comment

Lance Ware will decide on Thursday.

Almost certainly a Cat.

Comment

In other news, it looks like Penny is making a late push for Terrence Clarke.

If he ends up at Memphis it will be one of the more embarrassing things to happen in Cal's career at UK. Would be pretty devastating tbh.

Comment

In other news, it looks like Penny is making a late push for Terrence Clarke.

If he ends up at Memphis it will be one of the more embarrassing things to happen in Cal's career at UK. Would be pretty devastating tbh.
            Penny no longer meeting with Clarke. This one is over and it will be UK

https://twitter.com/AdamFinkelstein/...603337729?s=20

Comment

Lance Ware just committed to the Cats.
              When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Ware today, then Clarke on Saturday.

Solid week. Clarke's a monumental get assuming it's done--and it looks like it is.

Cal probably a couple of commits away from pulling in a class that rivals most anything he's done.

Comment

Read Clarke's AAU coach is hyping up Duke, the check must have came in smh...
                  I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Jalen Green and UK have cut ties. Still have potential for a reclassification from Devin Askew, and there are a couple other elite guards on the table in Cade Cunningham and Josh Christopher.

This is a precarious period, but of course any returnees from this team would be amazing (Quickley ?? Big stretch on IQ, I know). Might we not have a true PG next year? Of course I am sure there are second tier options out there, however at this time it seems we are pressing hard for tier 1A guys only. We'll need some of each after a likely near complete roster turnover.

Comment

Juzang may be a returner. He's got great size though so you don't know. Young.

I don't think Quickley is an NBA player but as we've seen, that doesn't stop some of them. Quickley just doesn't seem to have the juice needed to play in the league, but I think he could be a solid college player.

The frontcourt will likely be hollowed out but I do think Brooks looks like a two- or three-year player the couple of times I've seen him. Have to have that Greg Brown or Isaiah Todd sort to be the guy in the middle if it goes like that, but even if you just get one of those then you're going to have to rebuild that entire group. That ironically may make Calipari's job on the recruiting trail a bit easier, to be honest.

Comment

Cade Cunningham
                        Terrence Clark
                        Jonathan Kuminga
                        Isaiah Todd/Greg Brown
                        B.J. Boston
                        Lance Ware
                        Cam'ron Fletcher

It seems like this is Cal's priority, based upon his visit priorities.

Comment

Devin Askew ready to commit. He's a player Kentucky has really coveted, but so has Louisville.

He's another guy who's rumored to be a reclassify possibility. Currently in 2021, will likely move to 2020.

Comment

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X