Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lavender
    replied
    The C-J breaks down some of the players remaining and mentions Isaiah Jackson's Saturday decision. Says that Alabama got the last visit but Kentucky is still in play.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ay/2569598001/

Leave a comment:

• GOCAT15
    replied
    Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Kumiga would be a huge get, but we still need a Big.
    Problem is there isn't many out there. Duke and UNC has locked down all the top recruits at that position.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Kumiga would be a huge get, but we still need a Big.

Leave a comment:

• GOCAT15
    replied
    http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/2019/11/06/top-kentucky-target-jonathan-kuminga-cuts-his-list/

This could be huge....not going to get my hopes up but if he re-classified to 2020 would take the sting out of not getting Cunningham.

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
    Good move by O. State, hire his brother to coach, makes perfect sense
    I hate we were just a "hat on the table", but more teams are hiring fathers/siblings to lure talent...I aint mad at them!
    I had hopes like Will...I could see us beginning to build a 2012 team...
    Well Cunningham will put OSU back on the map, aint been relevant since J-Worlds Celtic player Marcus Smart

Leave a comment:

• GOCAT15
    replied
    Isaiah Jackson announcing his commitment Saturday, down the three....UK, Cuse, and Bama
    Experts are predicting Bama.

PF, ranked #25 overall

Leave a comment:

• GOCAT15
    replied
    That has to sting a little for Cal, because he obviously thought he actually had a shot at the kid as much as he went after him towards the end. Only Cade really knows if there was ever a chance of him not playing anywhere other of OK State. Cade was quoted many times saying he wanted to go somewhere that would give him the best competition in practice day in and day out.....ok, so that's why you picked OK state!

Leave a comment:

• J.Jennings
    replied
    Good move by O. State, hire his brother to coach, makes perfect sense

Leave a comment:

• KCKUKFan
    replied
    Not gonna lie, the Cunningham news SUCKS. Hes a one of a kind talent and would have made an insane one two with Clarke. Oh well, lets get Askew reclassified and go.

Leave a comment:

• teamchemistry15
    replied
    Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post
    Cade commits to OSU. Not a surprise but still sucks.
    What are the odds you drop in to report bad news?

Leave a comment:

• Catsrock
    replied
    Ouch! Hat on the table.

Leave a comment:

• matt colvin
    replied
    I am not as high on him as a player, but it definitely is a tough loss in terms of recruiting.

Leave a comment:

• justford
    replied
    Blood is thicker than about anything

Leave a comment:

• JFCats22
    replied
    Cade commits to OSU. Not a surprise but still sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post

Will determine us being a title contender next year without a doubt.
    I think we have enough to be a title contender without him but he would definitely put us into an echelon we haven't seen since 2012.

Of course that all depends on what kind of frontcourt we have. If you get Cunningham that's a fleet of big guards and I don't think the frontcourt situation matters as much. Don't get Cunningham and you probably need an elite big to make the noise we all want UK to make.

Leave a comment:

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
Working...
X