Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Askew has scheduled a visit. Really need to land him or Cunningham.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....izona-kentucky

Comment

Isaiah Jackson has narrowed his list to three. UK, Alabama, and Syracuse. 6-9 athletic rebounder and shot blocker. Developing offensively. Will commit in the fall. Still has a visit to Alabama in late October.

Comment

Bardstown's JJ Traynor will take a visit to Kentucky today.

I heard this secondhand so it might not be true, but a friend of mine said that he heard UK wanted Traynor to redshirt. They think he's too thin to play right away.

That's odd if true. I wouldn't think UK would want to risk losing him because they're trying to do something that hasn't happened hardly at all in the Cal era with any player. But that's what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
          Bardstown's JJ Traynor will take a visit to Kentucky today.

I heard this secondhand so it might not be true, but a friend of mine said that he heard UK wanted Traynor to redshirt. They think he's too thin to play right away.

That's odd if true. I wouldn't think UK would want to risk losing him because they're trying to do something that hasn't happened hardly at all in the Cal era with any player. But that's what I heard.
          I don't think that's true, especially given the fact this may come down to either UK or UofL. Kenny Payne loves him and has a good relationship with Boo Brewer. They do want him to wait to commit anywhere until they can see him play in games.

Comment

Also, Cade Cunningham cancelled his BBM visit and said he will visit in early November. UK may get a visit, but I expect Cunningham to go to UNC or Oklahoma State......unless Askew doesn't pick UK and reclassify. Then Cade may be a viable option.

Now Cade visiting for Madness is BACK ON. Interesting. Askew visited last weekend, and many people are saying he'll be a cat.....
            Last edited by lilproUK98; 10-07-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Isaiah Todd officially OUT of contention as a UK commit. Says on Instagram that he won't take upcoming visit to Lexington because UK "wouldn't let me."

UK worried that he's going to play overseas and never come to college.

Comment

Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post
                Also, Cade Cunningham cancelled his BBM visit and said he will visit in early November. UK may get a visit, but I expect Cunningham to go to UNC or Oklahoma State......unless Askew doesn't pick UK and reclassify. Then Cade may be a viable option.

Now Cade visiting for Madness is BACK ON. Interesting. Askew visited last weekend, and many people are saying he'll be a cat.....
                Cade is down to UK and Oklahoma State. It is possible we could get Cade for 2020 and Askew for 2021.... If no Cade, then Askew will probably reclass to 2020

Comment

Isaiah Todd officially OUT of contention as a UK commit. Says on Instagram that he won't take upcoming visit to Lexington because UK "wouldn't let me."

UK worried that he's going to play overseas and never come to college.
                  Cal is staying firm on his not another hat policy.

Comment

Cal is shooting for the stars in 2020.

Hes going super hard on Cunningham, Barnes, Askew, Jackson, Kuminga and Brown and apparently leads on most of them at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post

Cade is down to UK and Oklahoma State. It is possible we could get Cade for 2020 and Askew for 2021.... If no Cade, then Askew will probably reclass to 2020
                      ...I'm with you lilpro....

Comment

Cunningham is in Lexington. Would be IMO the third best Cal recruit behind Wall and Davis.

Still don't think it happens but Oklahoma St. is liable to be a shell of itself by the time this season shakes out. Kentucky has a shot.

Comment

Cunningham is in Lexington. Would be IMO the third best Cal recruit behind Wall and Davis.

Still don't think it happens but Oklahoma St. is liable to be a shell of itself by the time this season shakes out. Kentucky has a shot.
                          Evan Daniels has picked UK for Cunningham. BRB, hyperventilating....

Comment

I don't keep up with recruits as much as I used to, would he play point guard in college?

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                              I don't keep up with recruits as much as I used to, would he play point guard in college?
                              Yes. It looks like Askew will be coming as well, and likely reclassifying to 2020. So him and Cunningham would make up the backcourt. Both combo guards. Quickley will likely be back. AND we already have Clarke and Boston on the wing. Will be an absolutely unreal backcourt.

Comment

There are also rumblings that Paolo Banchero is the "silent commit" that BJ Boston was referring to in his interview with Mary Jo Perino. If so, and he reclassifies it starts to get scary for 2020-21.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X