Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Lots of smoke on Cunningham and Banchero today.

    Cunningham
    Banchero
    Clarke
    Boston
    Ware
    Fletcher

    With Scottie Barnes visiting this week, Devin Askew coming off a fantastic visit, and Greg Brown, Isaiah Jackson, and (wink wink) Jonathan Kuminga still very much in play.

    Cal is setting himself up to possible have the greatest recruiting class of all time, and it wouldn't even be close.

    Comment


    • #92
      Dang!

      Comment


      • #93
        Scottie Barnes committed to Florida State, btw

        Comment


        • #94
          A month ago I wouldn't say we had a 50/50 chance to land Cunningham but now I think we do. I've seen Askew play in person and he's usually running the show. If we can land Cunningham there is a strong chance Askew will reclassify so we would have our PG & SG locked.

          I knew Scottie was not leaving the state of Florida.

          Comment


          • #95
            Rivals' Corey Evans says he still thinks it's Oklahoma St. for Cunningham.

            https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ade-cunningham

            Comment


            • #96
              These are positive developments 😁

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191016-123940.png
Views:	93
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	213958
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191016-123923.png
Views:	89
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	213959

              Comment


              • #97
                Tune into ESPN tomorrow.....

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191016-170507.png
Views:	95
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	213966

                Comment


                • #98
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191016-170859.png
Views:	98
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	213969
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191016-170721.png
Views:	93
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	213970

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Having Askew will be a really good deal for UK. Allows us to get Askew reclassified if we don't get Cunningham, but if we do then Askew could theoretically stay in 2021 and we'll still be fine.

                    Kentucky sort of killed it at guard in this class (assuming the Askew rumors are true). The big men are still a question.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                      Having Askew will be a really good deal for UK. Allows us to get Askew reclassified if we don't get Cunningham, but if we do then Askew could theoretically stay in 2021 and we'll still be fine.

                      Kentucky sort of killed it at guard in this class (assuming the Askew rumors are true). The big men are still a question.
                      Give me this group of guards and a junior EJ and senior Nick and we'll go hang a banner. Especially with Cunningham.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

                        Give me this group of guards and a junior EJ and senior Nick and we'll go hang a banner. Especially with Cunningham.
                        You might get a senior Nick, but you're not getting a Jr EJ.....

                        BUT, you will get a freshman Paolo Banchero and Lance Ware, and very possibly Greg Brown...... And one more freshman or grad-transfer big. And I think you'll get a sophomore Keion Brooks

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                          Rivals' Corey Evans says he still thinks it's Oklahoma St. for Cunningham.

                          https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ade-cunningham
                          So then we back to "hats on table"! Lol I like that motto coach has going moving forward!

                          Comment


                          • Askew is a Cat!

                            Comment


                            • Cunningham might happen sooner than people think.

                              Comment


                              • It's like it's 2009 again up in here.

                                Comment

                                 

                                A Word From Our Founder

                                With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

                                Class of 2020 - General Discussion

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X