Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Duke's recruiting run over the last couple of years really motivated Cal, and by extension, his assistants.

He seems to be refilling the tank for another stretch, and I couldn't be more excited. Cunningham and Brown, with one more (Kuminga? Banchero?) would be the best class in the history of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

I haven't seen Mobley so I'm not sure. But a lot of times there isn't just one freak in a class but a couple. Sometimes more than that.

Tend to think guys like Mobley are rated that high because of their potential more than anything. Think Mo Bamba, etc. There are always better players in the mix, but recruiting guys are playing a long game when they put these lists together.

Cunningham is a true unicorn. Looks like a 35-year-old man, plays like a freight train, polished. Assuming the smoke around him right now is legit, and you never know, then Kentucky's an elite big man away from fielding the type of team Cal started out with here.
      I think they over-rate Mobley on potential especially due to his height and his versatility. He can bring the ball up the floor like a guard, and has a jumper but I don't see him as the #1.
      Last edited by 85 Fly; 10-22-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• So, back to Cade. Some have said he may announce very soon, and I think he might, but he's mentioned around Thanksgiving, so it may not be official till then. But I believe the decision will be made and UK will know well before that, if they don't already.

Comment

• Paolo shoots down speculation. I'm skeptical...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191023-183134.png
Views:	160
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	214400

Comment

• Corey Evans says a commitment may happen in the coming days for Cade Cunningham, and the pick will be Oklahoma St.

(A note that Evans has had Oklahoma St. for Cunningham since the beginning. It does appear that Kentucky may have missed its window to get him, but we'll see.)

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ell-texas-tech

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
              Corey Evans says a commitment may happen in the coming days for Cade Cunningham, and the pick will be Oklahoma St.

(A note that Evans has had Oklahoma St. for Cunningham since the beginning. It does appear that Kentucky may have missed its window to get him, but we'll see.)

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ell-texas-tech
              Will determine us being a title contender next year without a doubt.

Comment

• Still interesting that Evan Daniels and Jerry Meyer are still sticking with their UK pick, normally if its getting to be days before a decision and the rumors are going one way they will start flipping their picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post

Will determine us being a title contender next year without a doubt.
                  I think we have enough to be a title contender without him but he would definitely put us into an echelon we haven't seen since 2012.

Of course that all depends on what kind of frontcourt we have. If you get Cunningham that's a fleet of big guards and I don't think the frontcourt situation matters as much. Don't get Cunningham and you probably need an elite big to make the noise we all want UK to make.

Comment

• Cade commits to OSU. Not a surprise but still sucks.

Comment

• Blood is thicker than about anything

Comment

• I am not as high on him as a player, but it definitely is a tough loss in terms of recruiting.

Comment

• Ouch! Hat on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post
                            Cade commits to OSU. Not a surprise but still sucks.
                            What are the odds you drop in to report bad news?

Comment

• Not gonna lie, the Cunningham news SUCKS. Hes a one of a kind talent and would have made an insane one two with Clarke. Oh well, lets get Askew reclassified and go.

Comment

• Good move by O. State, hire his brother to coach, makes perfect sense
                                I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X