Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilproUK98
    replied
    Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    I guess we're just a center away from being finished with 2020. Trouble is, there aren't many on the board.

Wonder if they ramp up the heat on Makur Maker in the late period?
    Maker looks like overseas right now as far as I can tell.

Banchero continues to be the one I hear will reclass, but I'm still not convinced.

Omoruyi would be next and Greg Brown is still possible.

Leave a comment:

• SCBlu
    replied
    I wonder if there will be any decent grad transfers (e.g., Sestina) to fill that last need? We don't usually find that out until after the season.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    I guess we're just a center away from being finished with 2020. Trouble is, there aren't many on the board.

Wonder if they ramp up the heat on Makur Maker in the late period?

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Now, eat everything you can find young man. You need some weight and get stronger.

Leave a comment:

• SCBlu
    replied
    Great News!! Welcome aboard.......

Leave a comment:

• lilproUK98
    replied
    Isaiah Jackson is a CAT. Signed with UK at around 2:45. 😁

Leave a comment:

• lilproUK98
    replied
    A lot of recruiting folks picking Jackson to UK now. Will be nice to finally add another big. He's very athletic, great shot blocker, rebounder and defensive player. Adequate on offense. Needs to put on about 20 pounds, but we'll take him! I would say a bit more advanced Marcus Lee type...much more of a b-ball player, with good instincts, and a high motor.
    Last edited by lilproUK98; 11-16-2019, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lilproUK98
    replied
    Isaiah Jackson 6-9 shot blocker/rebounder announces at 2:30. Cats right in the mix with Bama. I've always felt good about this one. We'll see what he decides.

Leave a comment:

• 85 Fly
    replied
    Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    As expected, Devin Askew reclassifies and signs. Will be a Cat next season.
    YES!!! But we could really use him now

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    As expected, Devin Askew reclassifies and signs. Will be a Cat next season.

Leave a comment:

• Catsrock
    replied
    5 star Bryce Thompson picks Kansas. Penny's not the only one unconcerned with the NCAA. How top level kids pick Kansas/UL/Arizona with so many charges looming is surprising to me.

Wasn't a.target of ours as far as I know. It's just a surprise that they gamble in a time like this and kind of shows why it doesn't take teams long to bounce back even if the NCAA attempts a punishment.
    Last edited by Catsrock; 11-12-2019, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    The C-J breaks down some of the players remaining and mentions Isaiah Jackson's Saturday decision. Says that Alabama got the last visit but Kentucky is still in play.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ay/2569598001/

Leave a comment:

• GOCAT15
    replied
    Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Kumiga would be a huge get, but we still need a Big.
    Problem is there isn't many out there. Duke and UNC has locked down all the top recruits at that position.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Kumiga would be a huge get, but we still need a Big.

Leave a comment:

• GOCAT15
    replied
    http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/2019/11/06/top-kentucky-target-jonathan-kuminga-cuts-his-list/

This could be huge....not going to get my hopes up but if he re-classified to 2020 would take the sting out of not getting Cunningham.

Leave a comment:

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2020 - General Discussion

Collapse
Working...
X