Jon Kuminga reclassifies; recruiting expert thinks he’ll go pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Kuminga reclassifies; recruiting expert thinks he’ll go pro

Jonathan Kuminga has officially reclassified into the 2020 class. He did so Sunday as he graduated from The Patrick School in New Jersey.

However, the recent buzz surrounding Kuminga is that he will never play a minute of college basketball.

Corey Evans of Rivals recently wrote that the G-League is the “most likely” outcome for Kuminga. He also said that if Kuminga goes to college, “Auburn and Texas Tech are the two programs to beat,” while Kentucky looks unlikely.

In addition, 247 Sports recruiting analyst Chad Lykins recently logged a Crystal Ball prediction that Kuminga would go pro.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2020/6/7/...source=twitter

Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Since he's not coming to UK then I hope he does skip college, really don't want to see Pearl land him!

Comment

Yeah, I don't see him going to college, probably elite G-League program...won't be surprised if Cade goes that route too. I only see him staying in college at OSU because of his brother.

Comment

https://basketballrecruiting.n.rival...gan-state-more

Even if he does go to college, this analyst says there is no way he goes to UK or Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
          https://basketballrecruiting.n.rival...gan-state-more

Even if he does go to college, this analyst says there is no way he goes to UK or Duke.
          I didn't read any of the article, but I saw, on Twitter, this morning that he was hoping to hear from UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

I didn't read any of the article, but I saw, on Twitter, this morning that he was hoping to hear from UK.
            Are you referring to this tweet?

Ben is talking about 2022 Five star Jarace Walker wanting to hear from UK.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post

Are you referring to this tweet?

Ben is talking about 2022 Five star Jarace Walker wanting to hear from UK.
              Possibly, I can't find the tweet now.

Comment

He's headed for the G League.

Comment

Better than going to Auburn!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Jon Kuminga reclassifies; recruiting expert thinks he’ll go pro

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X