No announcement yet.

Class of 2023 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class of 2023 five star Ron Holland to visit UK.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/platform/...ecruiting-news

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
      Well any word on how the weekend went. All I saw is that U of L had a lot of people in attendance and the tourney that DJ was playing in and that more and more crystal ball picks are going there way.

Wonder if Cal was even in attendance or if he's still under a rock somewhere.
      Originally posted by Los Gatos View Post

It's a NCAA dead period, no contact. Don't know if coaches are allowed to attend. Did UL coaches attend?
      Yeah I was streaming but didn't notice a coaches section this round so you are probably right.
      Did y'all catch NJ Scholars (DJ & Bradshaw) vs SFG (Bronny)? Game was packed! You noticed the difference between 5 star (DJ) & 4 star (Bronny). NJ won and Bradshaw was the MVP of the game IMO (game hilights on YouTube). I hope Bradshaw selects UK, but I have a feeling it's a "package deal"; wherever DJ goes Bradshaw will follow.

Comment

Dillingham to announce Friday.

https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/st...5Es1_&ref_url=

Comment

I have a good feeling about him.
          Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-25-2022, 03:52 AM.
          "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Barring something completely off the wall, he’s a Cat.

I’ll still be nervous about him, though, between now until sometime after he leaves Kentucky. Donda strikes me as the kind of place that could lead to eligibility issues.

Comment

Committed to UK.

Comment

Welcome Mr. Dillingham!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2023 - General Discussion

Collapse
                Working...
                X