No announcement yet.

Class of 2023 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels like this time last summer. While Sharpe, Bona and Clark were in the bag.

Comment

Sounds like Bradshaw will postpone his commitment.

Will this guy play college ball?

Comment

Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
        Sounds like Bradshaw will postpone his commitment.

Will this guy play college ball?
        I have my doubts, but i'm just a pessimist these days with the G-league and the ease that these kids change their minds and decommit.

Some are saying that Bradshaw doesn't want to play with Wagner, so they are saying this is a sign that Wagner is coming to UK, it really is exhausting keeping up with the rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post

I have my doubts, but i'm just a pessimist these days with the G-league and the ease that these kids change their minds and decommit.

Some are saying that Bradshaw doesn't want to play with Wagner, so they are saying this is a sign that Wagner is coming to UK, it really is exhausting keeping up with the rumors.
          I’d take that trade. We’re going to get Ugonna Kingsley anyway, so Bradshaw would be a redundancy.

Comment

Is Kingsley gonna reclassify?

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
              Is Kingsley gonna reclassify?
              Sounds like it’s trending that way. Get him in there with this year’s bigs for a year of training.

Comment

Get to know Justin Edwards, friends. Just in case.

Comment

Dillingham, Edwards, Wagner to start off the class would rival anything Cal has done at UK.

Of course, we've been here before. Several times. I'm holding cautious optimism until they make the call. But right now it looks pretty sweet.

Comment

Dillingham, Edwards, Wagner to start off the class would rival anything Cal has done at UK.

Of course, we've been here before. Several times. I'm holding cautious optimism until they make the call. But right now it looks pretty sweet.
                    Don’t forget about Reed. He came on before anyone.

But yeah, talk about a nuclear start to that class. Edwards gives you an MKG-type wing (who can actually shoot) to pair with an ultra-dynamic guard combo of the level Cal’s best teams have had.

Comment

Yes. An ultra-talented group who don’t need to be taught how to play basketball. Cal’s wheelhouse. Crossing my fingers.

Comment

Travis Branham just put a pick in for Justin Edwards to UK. That’s a big’n.

Comment

Matt Jones said on air that he’s “100%” certain we’re getting Edwards and “90%” on DJ Wagner.

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
                            Matt Jones said on air that he’s “100%” certain we’re getting Edwards and “90%” on DJ Wagner.
                            That's some confidence right there.

Did Edwards say he is announcing soon? Wagner hasn't set a timeline though has he?

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post

That's some confidence right there.

Did Edwards say he is announcing soon? Wagner hasn't set a timeline though has he?
                              Edwards announces on the 25th. Wagner says he will announce soon, but it’ll be interesting to see if that happens without a visit to UofL.

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Edwards announces on the 25th. Wagner says he will announce soon, but it’ll be interesting to see if that happens without a visit to UofL.
                                I thought I heard through Jack Pilgrim that Wagner MAY visit Loserville after Peach Jam?...

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2023 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X